Have you ever wanted to clear your Facebook search history but don’t know how to? Well, in this article you will know How To Clear Your Facebook Search History. So all you have to do is to keep on reading this article.
And when you are reading this article, you should make sure not to skip it because if you do then you might even miss something very important.
How To Clear Your Facebook Search History
How to clear the Facebook search history is also the same thing as how to simply delete your Facebook search history and is even very easy. Facebook search history may simply just include the profiles and/or names of the people that you have searched and/or visited, Facebook fan pages, posts, etc.
Since the Facebook search history is simply separate from the search history that browsers store, it then cannot be cleared or wiped just by deleting the cookies from your mobile device. Instead, Facebook simply has a special and also dedicated button for you to be able to then clear the search history that the website stores.
You can even use your Android phone to also erase Facebook search history if it has the Facebook app simply installed in it. Most Android smartphones that are available these days even have it built-in. If your mobile device does not have the app, you can just go and download it for free from the Google Play Store.
How to Delete Your Facebook Search History Browser
If you want to now delete the Facebook search history using the browser and then visit Facebook in a browser, you can now wipe your search history by doing the following:
- On your profile page, you should just click the View your activity log button. In a browser, the button is on the right-hand side.
- In the menu on the left, under Photos and Videos, Likes and Reactions, and Comments, just click More.
- When the menu then expands to now show all filters, you should click Search History
- You will now see a full chronological list of everything you have then searched for on Facebook. You can even delete individual searches by just clicking the Edit button next to the entry and then clicking Delete.
- You can also even wipe your entire search history in one go by just clicking the Clear Searches button.
How to Delete Your Facebook Search History on Mobile
if you now want to delete your Facebook search history on your Mobile device, you can just then access this setting in the social network’s mobile apps.
- Go to your profile page and then just tap the Activity Log button underneath your profile photo. (On iOS, the button is third from the left, while on Android it’s on the far left.)
- After that, you should now tap Filter at the top of the screen.
- Then also you should just Scroll down to find and tap Search history.
- You can also then clear your entire search history by simply tapping Clear searches and also tap Confirm.
- To then delete individual entries, you should simply tap the icon next to the entry in question and tap Delete. (On iOS the icon is an arrow, while on Android phones it’s an X.)
Are Facebook Searches Private?
Everyone, except people you have blocked, can simply search for you and also click on your profile, but what they can see about you in search results simply depends on what’s shared with them. Search results normally respect your privacy settings, whether it’s info you have shared or posts with tags of you that others have shared.
How can I see my Mobile Browsing History on Facebook?
Updated mobile browser experience. Tap in the top right of Facebook, then you should just tap your name. Tap below your profile picture, and also tap Activity Log. Tap View Activity History at the bottom.
Why can’t I Clear my Facebook Search History?
From Your Profile Page
You should go to your profile page and then tap the three-dot icon and then the Activity Log option. Now just scroll down to find and tap Logged actions and other activities. Tap on Search history. You can now clear your entire search history by tapping Clear searches.
CHECK THIS OUT: