Today in this article we are going to be sharing with you How to Delete a Facebook Page. Have you been trying and looking for a way on how to delete a Facebook page you created? If yes then you have come to the right article.
It is very possible to delete a Facebook page and it is also very easy but some people still do not know how to. This is because they have not done it the right way.
Recommended for You >>> STREAMING LIVE ON FACEBOOK – LIVE STREAM ON FACEBOOK
If that is the case with you then you don’t have to worry it can happen to anyone. This is why we have articles like this to especially help you out.
How to Delete a Facebook Page
How to Delete a Facebook Page is a very easy thing to do and we are going to show you how.
There are many reasons that would make one want to delete a page that they have created. It might be because you spend too much time on it or because you feel the need for it is no longer there.
Whatever the reason maybe it is only important that you do it the right way. This is why we are here to help out.
You should note that for you to be able to delete a page on Facebook you must first be an admin of the page otherwise you will not be able to. Having said that let us gets started already.
How to Create a Facebook Page
Do you have a page on Facebook? Do you wish to own one? If yes then you need to create one for yourself.
Creating and deleting the Facebook page is one of the easiest features to activate on Facebook. In this article, we are going to cover both the creating and deleting process.
The steps below are to guide you on how to create your own Facebook page.
- The first step is to visit the page creation portal.
- Select the type of page you want to create.
- Enter the required information needed from you.
- Now that you are done filling the form click on “Create Page”.
There you have it. It is easy to create a Facebook page in no time.
How to Delete a Facebook Page You Created
If are very interested in deleting that page of yours then we have given a step-by-step guide below on how to do just that. All you have to do is follow the steps carefully and you will be done in no time.
- Go to your Facebook and log in to your account.
- Click on “Pages” from your News Feed menu.
- Now locate the page you want to delete and click on “Page Settings”.
- Select “General” and then click on “Remove Page”.
- Click on “Delete [Page Name]”.
- Now select “Delete Page and click on “OK”.
There you have it. This will automatically set your page up for deletion in the next 14 days.
You should note that your page will not be automatically deleted. It will take another 14 days before it can be deleted permanently.
How to Cancel Facebook Page Deletion
As said above your page will not be deleted immediately. It will have to take 14 days before it can be deleted.
This, therefore, means that you can regain your page back before that 14-day grace expires. This is done by canceling the deletion process.
Here is how to cancel a Facebook page deletion.
- To cancel your Facebook deletion, go back to the page within that 14 day grace period.
- Click on “Page Settings”.
- Now click on “Cancel Deletion” at the top of the page.
- Select “Confirm” and then click on “OK”.
The steps above will guide you on how to stop or cancel your page deletion with so much ease.