Pinterest is a social media platform that enables its user’s post and shares photos, using them as a means of advertising. Also, it enables its users to send messages across to other users on the platform as well.
Pinterest is one of the fastest social media growing networks presently on the internet. Therefore, some Pinterest users do want to know How to Find Pinterest Usernames. To find or change Pinterest username is not really a hard venture as some users seem it is.
How to find a Pinterest username is actually very easy there are a few steps the user just needs to follow to achieve the process. In essence, the Pinterest platform is a wonderful one to associate with.
This is because; using the platform entertains one and it makes its users have a vast level of information from other users. This process is achieved via users posting their different ideas. So for Pinterest, users who want to know how to find a Pinterest username should endeavor to scroll down to read the following steps.
Pinterest Username – www.pinterest.com Username
Some users do want t know what a Pinterest Username is and the simple explanation is that it is the name on your Pinterest URL page. However, this name is not the same as the name displayed on your Pinterest profile.
Therefore, an example of this name is displayed in this format www.pinterest.com/username. More the name on your Pinterest page will be the one people will use to search for you.
How to Change Pinterest Username
You can easily change or edit your Pinterest username anytime you want and you can achieve this in these simple steps.
- Firstly, Log in to your Pinterest account using your login details.
- Then click the directional chevron down icon you see on the top-right corner of your screen, and hit on the Settings caption.
- After that type your new username below Username.
- When you are through click on Done.
Pinterest Login – www.pinterest.com Login
One of the first steps for any user to know how to find a Pinterest username is to access the Pinterest login process first. So for a user to achieve that they need to follow the simple login steps below.
- Enter the Pinterest main URL by clicking this link.
- The Pinterest first login page will then open. Click on the space bar to fill in your details.
- Then enter your email address.
- Input your password.
- After inputting all the details click on the login caption below.
How to Find Pinterest Username
So after the user has finally accessed the Pinterest login process they are then set to locate their Pinterest username with these few steps.
- Go straight into your Pinterest profile page and look at the top upper corner to click on your PROFILE PICTURE.
- After that, the user should then click on MY PROFILE.
- The user will see a text after the pinterest.com which is the user username.
So this is just the simple way for any Pinterest user to know how to find his or her Pinterest username. It’s really an easy process to follow and achieve.
Can People See Your Username on Pinterest?
Basically, usernames on Pinterest are public and someone on the platform can search for your username and find it. Therefore, this makes it very easy for friends and business clients to locate your profile on the platform.
More so, to search for a username or Pinterest profile, you just need to input the name you can remember and it will bring out numerous results for you to choose from.