The UCB which is short for the United Community bank is a bank holding company, that engages in the provision of consumer and business banking services. The firm is associated with the task of catering to individuals and small and medium-sized businesses.
This company offers checking, savings, mortgages, borrowing, digitaL banking, credit cards, and investing services. This company was founded in 1950 and it has its headquarters in Blairsville, GA. This article will give you details on how to make UCB online bill payments online.
How to Make UCB payments Online
The online bill payment option of the United Community Bank makes payment very easy, and effortlessly. Doing this is very easy, and free. With online bill payment, you have access to unlimited bill payments services. This payment method is very secure, easy to use and it enables you to make payment to just anyone.
Advantages of the UCB Online Bill Pay
The following are what you stand to gain by using this payment option.
- It offers you convinience. Free unlimited bill payments and no need for checks, stamps or trips to the post office.
- It is very flexible, you can set up, either reocurring or even one time payments based on what your needs are and your ability to pay.
- It is very secured, you can make payment to your payees while keeping your account details confidential.
- It is very simple to do. You can select the date on which you would like your payment to be recieved
- It is very accessible. Once you have entered the payment information of the payee, it will be saved and available anytime you need to make a payment to the same payee.
- If you ever had issues with the payment portal, you will be given assistance.
How to Make UCB Online bill Payments
The following steps below will help you easily make online bill payments with the United Community bank‘s online platform.
- The first step is to login to your Online banking account, if you already have an account.
- After that, all you have to do is to locate the account you wish to pay the bills from.
- The next step is to click to the bill payment button.
If you do not have an account yet. Read teh next part of this article to help you create an account.
UCB Online Banking
The UCB online banking you can get access to the products and service of the United community bank online. You can do things like pay bills, and transfer funds within the bank or to other financial institutions. To create an account or enroll to this online banking option with your phone or your computer, follow the steps below.
How to create an Account on UCB Online Banking
The list below contains steps on how to enroll for UCB online banking
- With your phone or your computer, go to the official page of the ucb mobile bank, ucbbank.com
- At the home page under the “online banking login“, click on “Enroll Now“.
- After that, choose the type of account that you want to open , this could be checking or savings account.
- After that, enter the account number , social security number, pin, email address and all other required fields.
- When you are done with all these steps, click on enroll.
By doing all these, you can easily access and manage your account bu logging in at any point in time.
You can easily access your account anytime by logging in. The steps below will show you how to login with your username and password, at anytime of the day, and with any device of your choice.
How to Login to Your UCB Mobile Account
To log in to your UCB mobile account, follow the steps below
- With your web browser, visit the official Url of the UCB website, ucbbank.com
- You will immediately encounter the login page, and enter your username and your password in the required fields.
- After doing that, just click on login.
This is a very easy process to log in to your UCB online account to gain access to online transactions. For more information about the UCB online bank, visit www.ucbbank.com