Knowing to make a Facebook post schedule is important as it helps to save time, gives your followers consistent content. It also helps to connect and engage with more people.
How to Schedule Facebook Posts is easy to understand and learn. However, have in mind that, this is only available to those that have business pages.
Recommended for You >>> Meet Me Sign Up: Dating, Socializing and Networking(Opens in a new browser tab)
Scheduling posts on Facebook helps you to save yourself the stress and also give you viewers or followers consistency.
How to Schedule Facebook Posts
The fact that you can schedule posts on your Facebook page is a great advantage on your side. That is to say, you can schedule posts on your page for the Future. Posts that you schedule can be managed and edited by admins and editors that manage the page. Now, without taking much of your time, let’s move in.
How to Schedule Posts on Facebook
Here’s the part that you’ve been waiting for. How do I Schedule Facebook Posts? Well, that’s a very simple thing to do. Follow the simple guides below to schedule posts;
- From your account News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- And then locate your page.
- From the left column, click on Publishing Tools.
- Then click on “Create Post” at the top.
- Create your post.
- Click and select Schedule Post.
- Select the date and time when you want the post to publish, and click Schedule, then click Schedule Post.
There you go, your post will be scheduled for whenever you want it to be posted on Facebook.
How to Manage Scheduled Posts
If you to manage the posts that you’ve scheduled on your page, then here is how to do that;
- Click on pages once your account news feed is loaded.
- Access your Page.
- Click Publishing Tools in the left column.
- Below Posts, click Scheduled Posts.
- Now, from there, click on the post you want to edit.
- From Post Preview click and select Edit Post to edit the post. Or click Actions to choose to publish, reschedule, or delete it.
- To see a history of all edits to a scheduled post, click from Post Preview, and select View Edit History.
There you go, you can make as many changes as you want to the posts that you have scheduled to be published at the desired time.
Add, remove, or delete posts with the instructions above. However, have in mind that this is made available to admins and editors of a page.