“How to Sell on Facebook” Everybody knows that Facebook is a place to catch fun and catch new friends and catch up with family and post videos and photos. But did you know that you can also build an e-Commerce business and sell things on Facebook all you need is active Facebook and you can start selling?
How to sell on Facebook
Selling things online has become one of the fastest trending ways to make sales, and a lot of people are now indulging in it. A lot of people who have a Facebook account do not know that they can sell things on Facebook or can also order things from Facebook and even if they know they do not know how to go about creating the page or where they can sell or buy things from Facebook.
Facebook business pages were introduced in November 2007, even if you already have an online store elsewhere, a Facebook store is necessary because it will help you to reach out to more customers. But there are restrictions to what you can sell online on Facebook. In this guide, we will be teaching how to sell things on Facebook without stress.
When you sell something on Facebook, you can create a public listing that everyone can see in the marketplace and the feed. All listings on the marketplace and buy-and-sell groups must follow Facebook policies.
Create an Account with the Facebook Application
Creating an account with Facebook or signing up with them is almost the same way some other applications sign up, if you will be following this guideline, I will be giving you can be able to sign up easily with stress.
- Open any web browser on your device and go to the official Facebook website.
- Click on where it is indicated “Create an account”
- Fill in the text-field box with your name, surname, mobile number or email address, and a password.
- Underneath the text-field box you will see where it is indicated “Date of birth” and select the day, month, and year you were born.
- Now you will see where it is indicated “Gender”, select your gender.
- Now click on “sign up”.
You would be asked to verify your email address or mobile number. After verification, you would be logged in to your new Facebook account.
How to Sign in to Facebook Application
Below we will be explaining in detail, how you can sign in to your Facebook account, if you follow the given steps, you will sign in without stress
- Open your web browser on any device and go to the Facebook website.
- You should see a sign in form on the right side of the screen if you aren’t already signed in. Fill out the sign in form with your email address or mobile number and password.
- After filling the form, click the blue “Log In” button at the bottom of the form.
After your details are verified, you should be logged in to your Facebook account on the web.
Steps on How to Sell on Facebook
- Open the web browser on your device and go to the Facebook official website. If you aren’t logged in, follow the previous steps to log in to your account.
- From your feed, tap the store-like icon on the top navigation.
- On the left panel, find the button that says “Create new listing” and click on it.
- Select the type of item you would like to list (item, vehicle, or property).
- Tap “Add photos” on the left panel to add photos of your item from your computer.
- Enter a title, price, category, tags, and describe the product using the options from the left panel.
- If you wish to hide the listing from your friends, check the button that says “Hide from friends”. It would still be visible to other people on Facebook.
- Tap “Next”, and also make sure that you’ve entered the things that are required to be updated.
- Tap “Publish to post anything you want to sell or marketplace listings.
Those are the steps to sell any item on the Facebook marketplace.