Do you know How to Solve YouTube Occurred Error? I believe you actually don’t know, that’s why you are here. Well, I will guide you through so you should continue reading and never stop until you get the information you want.
Today I will be showing you how you can solve YouTube error occurred problems or YouTube account switch issues. Basically, YouTube content creators or YouTube users simply just wake up to the fact that they can’t access their YouTube channel on their mobile phones again.
How to Solve YouTube Occurred Error
However, the reason for this was that one or all of your accounts was showing an ERROR OCCURS message. This is actually more like a technical problem. Therefore, if you are experiencing this, you shouldn’t be afraid as I will show you how you can solve it below.
How to Solve YouTube Error Occurs on Mobile Phone
Here are the steps for you to read and follow when you want to know How to Solve YouTube Error Occurs on Mobile Phone:
- The first thing you just need to do is to open your YouTube account.
- Then you should click the tab you want to access, if it then refuses to open then go to your mobile phone.
- You should just head straight to your Mobile Settings
- Now you should scroll down to locate the Apps
- Also, find the Manage Apps caption and click on it.
- Then scroll down to find the YouTube app and click on it.
- Furthermore, you should just click the Force to Stop caption you see there.
- After which you can then click on Clear Data.
After you are simply through with this process, then you should just switch off your mobile phone and put it back on again. Now you can just access your YouTube account and start creating or watching video content.
YouTube Account Switch Issues
For YouTube Account Switch Issues, you should just read and follow all the steps that are given below for guidance:
- Firstly, you should go to your YouTube Studio app or YouTube app and then open it.
- Now, you should tap on the account section in the top right corner.
- Then you should click on Manage Account to remove the YouTube account you want to switch to.
- Next, you should just head to your Mobile Setting page.
- Now go to Apps
- Also, click on Manage Apps.
- After this, you will now need to scroll down to locate the YouTube App and click on it.
- Then you should hit the Force to Stop caption.
- After that also proceed to Clear Data.
- Next, switch off or restart your mobile phone.
Then go back to your YouTube app and simply Sign in to your YouTube account with your Google email address and password. Precisely, the one you removed was showing the error message. It will then open and start working fine.
However, I do believe the cause of this issue is simply a cache problem. Therefore, after clearing your Cache it will now begin to respond fine. I hope this article helps you solve all YouTube error messages.
How do you Fix YouTube when it says an Error Occurred?
Restart the YouTube app. Restart your device: Just do a hard restart by simply disconnecting the power and then reconnecting. For game consoles: Uninstall and also reinstall the YouTube app. Update your device’s firmware/system software.
Why Suddenly is my YouTube not Working?
Clear the YouTube Cache and Data
If you simply have been using the YouTube app for a while, a large amount of cache and data could have then built up and been causing issues. On Android, go to Settings > Apps > YouTube > Storage. You should tap Clear cache and see if it then fixes the problem. If not, return here and also tap Clear data.
How to clear the YouTube Cache?
If you are using the YouTube app on an Android device, it’s also very easy to clear the YouTube cache. On your phone, start the Settings app and tap Apps. If necessary, then just tap See all apps and then tap YouTube. Then tap Storage & cache, and also then tap Clear cache.
CHECK THIS OUT:
- Vumoo Movies Watch and Download Movies Free Online
- Stream Free Movies on Reelgood – Latest Reelgood TV Shows at reelgood.com
- Download Zoom Cloud Meeting App on Android
- Toca TV – Video Streaming Services for Kids