Are you looking for How to Unmatch Facebook Dating? Are you wondering if it is possible for you to unmatch someone on Facebook Dating? Well, you are going to find this article. Facebook Dating is just like other popular dating apps.
Recommended Post >>> Dating Is Free On Facebook Dating App – Free Singles Dating App – Facebook…
There may be an instance when you may need to unmatch someone that you have connected with; there are certain steps to unmatch someone on Facebook Dating. In this article, we are going to show you step by step how to unmatch On Facebook Dating.
How to Unmatch Facebook Dating
Facebook dating is a new style of dating apps that rivals other apps like Bumble and Hinge; it leverages its social platform to help other users find love. Facebook pairs you with other users who are not your friends so you have a fresh viewpoint on new people, and each user presented to you will be able to see what mutual friends you have.
And unfortunately, even though you may have mutual friends you may find a match that is not compatible with you, this could be for a number of reasons. If you no longer want to stay matched with the person you have connected with you will need to unmatch.
How to Unmatch Facebook Dating
The steps on how to Unmatch Facebook Dating are listed below:
- Tap on the person’s profile to bring up the chat.
- There is a shield icon in the top right corner.
- Once you have a tap on the shield icon it will bring up a safety and support menu.
- This safety menu will allow you to do a few different options to disconnect unmatch from the user.
Safety and support
Facebook has created a safety and support icon that is located in the top right corner of any chat window. The safety and support feature is important because it allows users who feel uncomfortable to take action. There are three available options to unmatch a user and they are:
- Delete the conversation: the first way to remove the user is to delete the conversation, as you notice the delete conversation button is highlighted in red. It will completely remove the conversation and immediately unmatch you from the other user, it’s important to note that once you remove this person and delete the conversation there is no way to get it back the user will officially be disconnected and you will no longer be able to able to talk with this person anymore.
- Block the user: if you are not looking to delete the conversation simply blocking the other person is another way to remove them from your profile. Blocking is recommended if there are inappropriate or they are making your online dating life stressful and it might be through constant texts and harassing messages. And you must make sure you are completely sure about blocking the person that you are connected with as it may leave them in a confused state if you block them randomly.
- Report the conversation to Facebook Dating: if the conversation does go south and you feel uncomfortable with how the guy or girl is expressing themselves on Facebook Dating reporting the conversation is the best thing to do. Using the report the conversation button will allow you to choose options or enter your own information about why you are reporting the conversation, the conversation will be reported to Facebook which will then be reviewed and possible action may take place.
Facebook Dating is really a good and nice way to match with people and unfortunately, unmatching others is part of the dating game.