Hey, there have you been looking for a way on How to Delete a Page on Facebook? Have you tried but all no to avail? Or you don’t know what to do? If yes then you have come to the right article for help.
In this article, we are going to be sharing with you all that you need to know about how you can easily delete your Facebook page with so much ease.
Recommended for You >>> BLOCK SOMEONE FACEBOOK: HOW TO BLOCK SOMEONE ON FACEBOOK
We are also going to show you an alternative option so that you don’t need to or have to delete your page entirely. So all you have to do is read through to the end of this post.
How to Delete a Page on Facebook
How to Delete a Page on Facebook is a question that people often ask. This is because they really don’t want to have a page anymore on their profile or Facebook account.
Deleting a Facebook page is relatively easy and takes no time. It is just that some people don’t know how to do it or come about with it.
Well, you don’t have to worry about that article like this are here to help you out so you don’t stress yourself out.
To delete a Facebook page means that you don’t want to have access to it or don’t want it anymore. While that is true you must first be an admin of the page before you can delete it. If you are not the admin then you cannot delete this page.
There is still an alternative route to deleting your Facebook page. The other way out is to “Unpublish” it. We are also going to share with you how to unpublish it. Read on to find out more.
Unpublish Facebook Page
When a Facebook page is created for the first time it is automatically published. This means that your page is visible to the public. So if you don’t want your page to be visible to the public then you can opt in to unpublish it.
When you unpublish a Facebook page it will only be visible to those who manage the page including you as the admin and other managers and admin of the group.
To Unpublish a Facebook page is the perfect alternative to deleting it and keeping it from the public and people who follow and like it.
How to Unpublish a Facebook Page
Here is how to unpublish a page on Facebook in simple and easy steps.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- From Facebook, News click on “Pages” and navigate to the page you want to unpublish.
- On the page click on “Page Settings” in the bottom left.
- Click on “General” and select “Page Visibility”.
- Click on “Page Unpublish”.
- Now select “Save Changes”.
- Enter the reason why you want to unpublish your page.
- Click on “Next” and then click on “Unpublish”.
There you have it. That is how you can be able to unpublish a page on Facebook.
How to Delete a Facebook Page 2020
How to delete a Facebook page you created, how to delete a Facebook page, and how to delete a Facebook page permanently are what is covered in the steps below.
All you have to do is follow each step carefully.
- Once again login to your Facebook account and locate the page you want to delete.
- On the page click on “Page Settings” at the bottom left.
- Select “General” and select “Remove Page”.
- Now click on “Delete [Page Name]” and click “Delete Page”.
- Click on “OK”. This will set your page up for deletion.
You should note that your page will not be deleted automatically as it would take 14 days for it to be deleted. This is to enable you to cancel the deletion process should in case you change your mind.
How to Cancel Facebook Page Deletion
It takes 14 days for your Facebook page to be deleted. In this 14 days period, you can opt in to cancel the deletion process of your page.
So if you have deleted your page before and there are still some days left in the 14 days you can cancel the process.
- Go back to the page that you have opted in to delete.
- On the page click on “Page Settings” in the bottom left corner.
- Click on “Cancel Deletion” at the top of the page.
- Click on “Confirm” and then click on “OK”.
There you have it. the steps above will guide you on how to cancel a deletion process that you started. You should note that this will only work when the 14 days grace or period has not expired.