Did you apply for the 2020/2021 Jamb UTME/Direct entry and have been offered admission by the university/institution of your choice?
Do you want to know how to accept or reject admission offers? If yes, then I will advise you to continue going through this article because you are going to find out.
Recommended Post >>> iCloud Email Sign In – Sign In to iCloud With Email – iCloud Back…
All candidates seeking admission into the various universities/ polytechnics/ colleges and other tertiary institutions in Nigeria should be informed that the joint admission processing system (CAPS) portal where UTME and Direct Entry candidates can accept/reject their admission offer and also monitor their admission.
JAMB CAPS: How to Accept or Reject Admission Offer
JAMB admission policy states that all admission would be made online through the central admissions processing system (CAPS); consequently, all candidates seeking admission into universities, polytechnics, colleges of education, and other tertiary institutions in Nigeria for the 2020/2021 academic session are advised to visit the JAMB CAPS portal to check their admission status and also indicate the acceptance or rejection of their admission.
The JAMB CAPS streamlines the admissions process, addresses the challenges associated with the manual approach, restores the autonomy of the tertiary institutions concerning admissions, makes candidates the focus and empowers them with information on available choices of institutions and programs, expands admission opportunities, eliminates multiple admissions, and provides easily retrievable data for decision making and research on the Education Sector in the country.
How to Know If Jamb Gave Me Admission?
The steps on how to know if JAMB gave you admission are right here:
- Visit the JAMB e-facility portal at https://jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Log in to your Jamb profile using your username and password.
- After you have successfully logged in, scroll down and click the “Check Admission Status” tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on “check admission status” to access your admission status.
With these steps, you will be able to know if jamb gave you admission.
How to Accept or Reject Admission Offer
The steps on how to accept or reject an admission offer are listed below:
- Go to the JAMB E-facility portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your email address and password in the required columns and then log in.
- Then find and click on “check admission status”.
- Choose your examination year, provide your JAMB registration number in the required column and click on the “access my CAPS” button.
- Select “admission status” on the left panel.
- Find and click on the “search” button in front of your JAMB registration number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under “admission profile”.