Massage Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – now if you are a skilled masseur and you are just searching for possible ways to then travel to the United State, well, this is the best chance for you to achieve that.
There is just an urgent need for masseuses in the United States and most of these companies would simply do anything just to get one. You see, you are just one step away from achieving your dream and also we will be directing you through the process.
Massage Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
You can just stand a very good chance of getting sponsorship as many healthcare centers, spas, and some other social establishments need professional therapists. Hence, all you just need to do is to simply ensure you meet all the required requirements, plus you should also have a good sense of communication and interpersonal relationship with customers.
Who is a Massage Therapist?
A massage therapist is also someone who is then charged with the responsibility of providing treatment for body pain and also for discomfort and also providing relaxation for blood circulations through physical touch by simply applying pressure to just manipulate the body’s soft tissues and joints. They even provide treatment for injuries and promote general wellness.
Qualifications and Skills for Massage Therapist
Here are some of the skills and qualifications of a massage therapist include:
- Working experience of about 2 years and above.
- Time management ability.
- Completing coursework and hand on massage training through a massage certification program.
- Passing a licensing examination.
- Soft skills and personality traits.
- Complete 500 Hours of massage therapy certification.
- Good communication.
Massage Therapist Duties and Responsibility
Massage therapists are also challenged with certain responsibilities and duties. However, as a professional, you must then carry them out. Below are some outlined duties and responsibilities of massagers:
- Provide safe, suitable, and effectual massage techniques.
- Ensure to observe customer reaction to massage as well as modify as required.
- Report any unusual customer interactions to the supervisor promptly.
- Provide body treatment and therapeutic massage services utilizing various modalities.
- Establishes and ensures the breakdown of allotted massage rooms before and after shift completion.
- Maintain massage room with supplies and ensure neatness across shifts.
- Advise clients on stretching, strengthening or relaxation methods.
- Listen to clients during appointments and adjust techniques as they desire.
Benefits of Massage Therapist Jobs in the USA
Below are outlined benefits that actually come with having a massage therapist job with visa sponsorship:
- Flexible schedule.
- You are open to living a fit and active life.
- Make a good income for carrying out your duty effectively.
- The job is in high demand, you have the chance of doing what you love best.
- Relaxing work environment.
- Stay Active on your duty.
Types of Massage Jobs in USA
Here are the top massaging jobs in the United State you can simply apply for:
Clinical Medical Massage Therapy
Massage therapy in a clinical environment simply uses some massage techniques for treatment. They have also proven beyond a reasonable doubt to just help relieve muscular aches and pains, and stiffness and stimulate the circulation of blood flow in the body. Furthermore, they also make sure that clients are brought back to their normal health condition through their amazing skills.
Fitness/ Sports Massages Therapy
This type of massager is even responsible for providing support and medical attention to those in the sports and fitness industry. They also focus more on soft tissue areas of the body to just treat and then provide treatment for preventing both muscle and ligament strains often through the use of stretching.
Spa/ Salon Massages Therapy
The spa or salon sector is just the largest and most popular industry today with many specialisms within it. For conversation’s sake, there is also reflexology whereby the therapist uses their finger to apply pressure to various areas of the body to just relieve nervous tension and then achieve balance.
Where to Find Massage Therapist Job
There are also several ways you can just get a job in the United States without moving your feet. You can also get a job in the US using advanced websites like LinkedIn, Indeed, and some other amazing websites. Thus, all you just need to do is use the search bar to search for the job title and then get started.
Massage Therapist Job in USA Near Me
Just as I have said above, you don’t necessarily need to travel to the United States in search of a job before you can just get a job. This is simply because you can actually get a job from the comfort of your home using the right website.
With this website, you can also be able to make your search using their search bar and then proceed to apply for the job. Some of these websites include:
- Disney Career.
- Harmony Massage.
With these websites, you can just be able to make your search and then process to apply for the job.
How to Apply for Massage Therapist Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
You just need to read and follow the steps below to get started with the application process:
- First look for an advanced website like indeed or LinkedIn.
- Then you should use the search bar to search for the job title and go through the job description when you find one.
- Now set up a well organize CV and application letter that the United State employer would love to see.
- Then you should upload it to the company employee website.
Then, you should then wait for a response from the company. However, you should disregard any information or offer to ask you to pay money before getting sponsored.
Interview Question For Massage Jobs in USA
Below is a list of helpful interview questions that you should know as an applicant:
- What type of massage techniques are you most proficient in?
- How many massages can you comfortably do back to back?
- Do you typically interact with clients throughout your massage services?
- How would you handle a client who makes an inappropriate comment during a massage?
- What is your general philosophy about how healing and massage work together?
- How do you manage your time?
- How do you manage stress?
- What is your greatest weakness? what are you doing to improve it?
These and many more are lists of helpful interview questions for massage therapists.
Work Visa for Massage Therapist
The H1b visa is also the best recommendable visa for this type of job. It is also a temporary visa with the option of adding an extension. This visa is, however, for people in a specified professional or academic field with special expertise. With it, you can also stay for three months and even decide to extend your stay up to six months.
Salary of Massage Therapist in the USA
The average salary of a massage therapist is also an average of about $29,321 – $34,321 per year This amount could be changed due to differences in company policy and standards.
CHECK THIS OUT: