Do you know that NYSC online registration guide and requirements for 2021 Batch ‘B’ have opened? All prospective corps members, i.e.
Nigerians who have graduated from Universities and Mono/Polytechnics both home and abroad, that the NYSC registration portal will be opened from June 29, 2021, to enable them to register for the 2021 Batch ‘B’ mobilization.
Recommended Post >>> Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Award 2021
If you are among those that have been searching for the NYSC registration portal, NYSC registration 2021, NYSC dashboard portal, NYSC portal 2021, NYSC online registration guide 2021, then you are not the only one. You are going to get all the information you need if you continue going through this article.
Tips to Guide Locally-trained Graduates During NYSC Registration:
- The revalidation link is for those deployed in 2021 Batch “A” and previous Batches but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
- Upload a clear passport photograph. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest, you will not be registered on camp if you fail to comply.
- PCMs who have Name Correction requests (Addition or Removal of Name) to be attended to by the Institution, should apply for that during Online Registration on their dashboard as well as spelling errors and rearrangement.
- Effective from 2021 Batch ‘B’ Date of Graduation and Course of Study will be on Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate.
- Ensure your details are correct.
- Apply for a Date of Birth Correction on your dashboard. Note that you cannot correct your Date of Birth after Camp Registration.
- PCMs with wrongly uploaded Thumbprint and Passport Photographs during Online Registration to contact our States Secretariat before the commencement of the Orientation Exercise. No change of passport photograph after registration on Camp.
- Part-time graduates are to register online so as to be able to print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard when PCMs are enabled to print their Call-up Letters.
How to Ensure a Successful Registration
To ensure a successful registration prospective corps members (PCM) are to note the following:
- Prospective Corps Members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register.
- Locally trained PCM are expected to use correct Matriculation numbers to register.
- For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
- Foreign-trained prospective Corps Members should NOTE that ONLY those that graduated from accredited institutions are qualified for mobilization.