Removing your photo from your Google account is simple, however, sometimes it gets confusing. Well, you need not worry if you remove your photo from your Google account. In this article on How to Remove Photo From Google Account, I will be guiding you on the steps to get that done.
With your Google account, you get access to lots of activities such as email service. So the photo you use is what others will see. If you’ve made an error in adding a photo you don’t like, then don’t worry, read on to find out how you remove photos from your account.
How to Remove Photo From Google Account
Removing photos is simple and can be done from your Gmail, YouTube, or your Google Me Page. Each process is easy, so you can remove your photo using whichever process is convenient for you.
Have in mind that you don’t need to good to remove the photo, once you’ve done it, you’d laugh at how easy it is.
Google is one of the biggest search engines in the whole world, however, it offers other incredible services and products. And these services and products make use of your account to access them.
That’s why it is important to use your real photo. However, if you made a mistake, that can be corrected by removing the photo from your account. Now without wasting much time, let’s dive in.
How to Remove Photo From Google account via About Me Page
Follow below to remove your photo from the About me page;
- Start by signing in to your Google account.
- Once that is done, go to the Manage your account page and you will discover lots of options. Hit on the Personal Profile Info.
- Then hit on Profile Picture.
- Now, you can select pick a photo or no photo. Select No photo and just like that, your photo will be removed.
Quite simple, yeah? Just like your Google account photo will be removed immediately. You can add a new one if you want or just leave it plain.
Remove Google account Photo From YouTube
Now, it’s time to remove your photo from YouTube. Oh well, the process is simple, and trust me you might find these steps easier. So follow below;
- Open the YouTube app or YouTube site.
- Ensure that your Google account is logged in or login if you’re not.
- Hit on your Photo at the upper right side.
- Then select edit your channel icon.
- Click on your image or photo. Then from the pop-up button with a pen-like symbol, select the remove option to commence.
Immediately, your profile photo will be removed from your account.
Want to Remove Duo from Google Account? >>> How to Remove Google Duo – Remove Google Duo App on PC | Why Uninstall Google Duo App(Opens in a new browser tab)
How to Remove Google Account Photo via Gmail
This is majorly the easiest and most know method of removing Google account photos. To do that, follow the steps below;
- Open your Gmail account
- Then hit on your Photo, and you will be show options of either editing or removing photos.
- Choose the “remove photo” option to commence.
Yes, that’s all. Just like the photo will be removed from your Google account. The process is simple I know, and that’s why you can easily get that awkward photo off your Google account.