Samsung Pay is a payment setup that allows you to make payments at retail stores with your mobile smartphone. With this system of payment, there’s no need of carrying your wallet containing your credit or debit cards all over the place.
Recommended Post >>> PayPal Login To My Account – How to Log In to Your PayPal Account
Samsung Pay – How Does it Work
Samsung Pay works with Near Field Communication (NCF) and Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST). NFC technology is used to send credit or debit card details to NFC enabled payment terminal. However, it also allows short-distance communication with all supportive devices.
Then the MST technology deals with traditional payment terminals, it helps in transferring Card information to the terminal. Therefore you can make use of Samsung Pay anywhere there is a payment terminal or traditional Card machine.
Is Samsung Pay Service Free?
Samsung Pay is not totally free, although users get rewards points when they use Samsung Pay for payment transactions. With this service, you can enjoy promotions such as getting Cashback on every payment made with it.
List Of Compatible devices
These are smartphones that support Samsung Pay Service. Galaxy A7(2017, Note9, S9,S9+, Note8, S8, S8+, S7, S7 edge, S6 edge+, J7 pro, A5(2016),A8+, A9 pro, A5(2016).
How do I Setup Samsung Pay?
If you don’t have the app on your phone, you will need to download any software update, simply go to your phone “setting”, then click on the “software update” tab
- Tap to open the Samsung Pay app, you will get directions on downloading and installing the full app.
- Exit the video was shown on the screen, then sign in to your account and click on the “start” tab.
- Accept the terms and conditions, then tap on the “next” widget.
- Setup a verification method.
- Create a Samsung PIN.
- Press on the “Add card” tab. In other to include your card.
On this page, it activates your phone camera, requesting to capture the front of your card, when it captures the card number and its expiry date, you will be prompted to CVV code and your name as shown on your card and follow the instructions to add your credit or debit card
- After you have completed the task, click on the “Next” button, wait for some time then Concur to the terms.
- Verify your card by taking the procedure provided within the app Sign the Card if prompted.
How To Make Payment With Samsung Pay
- Swipe up from beneath your home screen.
- You will see your card displayed on the screen, but if you have set up lots of cards, you can swipe to right or left screen to select your preferred Card.
- Click on the “IRIS” tab or Tap the “PIN” button to Key in your PIN, place your finger if you are using the fingerprint sensor.
- Place the back of your phone on the payment machine.
- When your card has been detected, you can stop placing the phone on the payment terminal.
Key in your Card’s PIN on the machine, if you are asked to. You can now make your transactions.