Are confused or lost on how to Share Facebook Post? If you are, then you are right place. The sharing of Facebook posts is very useful when you to post the same post on many platforms regularly. You can imagine the stress of opening various apps, looking for the photos that you will like to upload, and uploading it. The good news is that Facebook can let you share posts to groups and to other platforms.
Also Read >>> Ad in Facebook – How to Set Up a Facebook Ads Campaign | Ad Manager
Share Facebook Post
If you look at Facebook, it is the biggest social media network on the internet and many of its users share their posts on Facebook. Imagine if you could share interesting posts from Facebook to other to other platforms without stressing yourself too much. I will be sharing with you the steps on how to share a Facebook post in this article. Make sure you pay clear attention.
Share Facebook Post To Groups
To share Facebook posts to groups is unarguable very easy if only you can pay clear attention and get the message correctly. Below are the steps on sharing Facebook posts to groups.\
- Login to your Facebook account.
- While you are on your news feed tap on the three dots on the top of the post that you want to share.
- Tap on share
- Then, tap on share in a group.
- On the next page, you will see the list of groups that you have joined.
- Lastly, tap on the “share” at the corner of groups to share the particular post to the group.
- While you are done with the first, you can go to the second and then tap on share.
Note: if you have shared your posts to the maximum number of groups you won’t be able to share posts anymore. You will have to wait for some time before you will be able to share posts again.
You Should See >>> Facebook Ads Targeting – Options | Location | Age | Gender | Connections
Share Facebook Post To Whatsapp
To share your Facebook posts to WhatsApp is as easy as sharing it to Facebook groups. To share your Facebook posts to WhatsApp follow these few handy steps below.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- On the post that you will like to share tap on the three dots at the upper right corner of the post.
- Tap on the share button.
- Then, tap on send in WhatsApp.
- You can share the post to your status in WhatsApp or send it in the form of a message to your friends.
Those few steps will be of very good help to you in sharing your Facebook posts to WhatsApp.
Share Facebook Posts to your Story
Learning how to share your Facebook posts to your story is very necessary because not everybody will find your posts on their news feed. If you are able to share your Facebook post on your story, there is a good chance that everybody will be able to view it.
To share your Facebook posts to your story follow these few guidelines below.
- Tap on three dots on that particular post that you wish to share.
- On the next page tap on share.
- You will see other options, tap on share to the story.
- Immediately your post will be shared with your Facebook story.
You should See >>> How to Create Business Facebook Page – Facebook for Business
How to link Instagram To Facebook Page
To post your content from Facebook to Instagram is very easy, if only you allow me to guide you on the steps. To this, you will have to link your Instagram account to your Facebook page. Another you have to know is that after linking you have to choose Instagram anytime you want to post.
To link Instagram to Facebook here is what you need to do.
- Open the Facebook page on your computer.
- Click on Settings at the top.
- Click on Instagram from the left sidebar.
- Then, press the login button and sign up with your Instagram information.
Once you have successfully done all those steps that I listed above you will be able to share the post from Facebook to Instagram.