Truck Driver USA well, speaking of the Truck Driver Visa Sponsorship USA, I am going to be giving out information on how one can get applied for a Truck driver in the United States.
You just need to keep on reading, and you will get all the detailed information in this article. And when you are reading, you should make sure not to skip and read every page step by step.
Truck Driver Visa Sponsorship USA
Truck driver jobs in the US with Visa sponsorship would be very simple for you when you meet up with the needed requirement that is being expected of you. However, the United State citizenship immigration service has simply put in place necessary criteria that will assist aspiring immigrants to migrate to the USA without much stress.
One of these simply includes the “express entry program”, a provincial-nomination program. Etc. Moreover, with these programs, you will actually be sure to travel to the US with little or no stress.
8 Best Truck Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship to Apply for
Here are some of the best trucking jobs you can just apply for:
Commercial Truck Driver
Commercial truck drivers are the ones that transport goods all over the country, you will also not always have to leave your state either, many drivers move products within state lines. As a commercial truck driver, you are simply responsible for transporting anything from food to medical equipment to a variety of locations.
You can also work for a trucking company or in-house as a delivery driver. However, you are just open to an average salary of $49,600 to $62,800 per year and even more as time goes by. However, it is also very important you know that all companies have different policies and this amount can actually be changed.
These days people also want to get the things they purchase immediately. Well, delivery drivers have also made that very possible. In this job, you will just transport items like food, clothing, furniture, etc. This career path simply carries a lower average wage but also means you will get to go home at the end of every day. And also as a delivery driver, you are just open to an average salary of about $35,100 to $44,500 per year.
Material handlers are actually charged with the responsibility of maintaining the production and also distribution of products by just pulling orders from inventory. This type of driver is the one that supplies production materials for the completion of finished goods. Material handlers are also accessible to an average pay of $34,100 to $40, 300.
Concrete Truck Driver
You will just need a CDL-B license to become a concrete truck driver. Concrete truck drivers go to work every day knowing they are actually making an impact. And they are very much open to paying $49,600 to $62,800 per year. Note that this could also change based on a different company’s terms and policies.
Hazmat drivers simply carry materials that can also be flammable, explosive, corrosive, etc. Due to the implied danger to their job, hazmat drivers actually receive higher wages than other drivers. In order to become a hazmat driver, you will just need special certification. For such drivers, they are able to pay about $31,100 to $39, 300 per year.
Long-Haul Cargo Driver
These are the drivers most people picture when they simply think of truck drivers. These drivers also carry cargo across long distances. These types of drivers even tend to be in higher demand and also make higher wages of about $59,600 to $72,800 per year.
Heavy Equipment Driver
Heavy equipment drivers are also responsible for picking up and even delivering large equipment into trucks and also transporting them to project sites. As a heavy equipment driver, you are then required to work with heavy-duty materials. Furthermore, you will even be in charge of preparing documentation for delivery when it’s done.
They also earn an average salary of $49,600 to $62,800 per year and much more as time passes. However, this salary could also differ with different employers.
Warehouse Forklift Driver
Warehouse forklift drivers are being seen in warehouses. Well, that is where they do their work. They also deliver stocks to distribution centers. They are even responsible for orders, shipping containers, and also retail delivery to and from plants.
Warehouse forklift drivers are also accessible to an average annual salary of $35,100 to $44,500 per year.
Qualifications for Truck Driving Job in USA
US trucking companies can also use H-2-B visas to simply hire foreign commercial truck drivers. This visa program is also designed to assist US employers to overcome the shortage of US workers who are not willing and also able to perform nonagricultural labor.
Notwithstanding, there are also qualifications just like I have mentioned before you have to meet up with and they are stated below
- For you to become a commercial truck driver in the US you need to be over 21 years old and 18 if you are then staying in the United States.
- You will just need to attend a truck driving school and then pass a test in order to make or earn a commercial driver’s license (CDL).
- Proficiency using GPSA devices.
- Also Good verbal communication skills.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
Once you have all the above steps in place, you can then use the steps given above to start applying for a job.
Responsibilities of Truck Drivers in USA
Are you a truck driver or an anticipation truck driver? Have you ever applied for a job in the United States and have been employed already? Well, there is something you just need to consider, and this responsibility that you should just carry out as a truck driver in the US. Some of these responsibilities include:
- Keep commercial driver’s licenses up to date. This just means you have to renew your commercial driver’s license when it expires.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Also, report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Keep activities log and log hours.
- Should also Plan routes using a GPS system.
- Get goods to the client on time.
- Lastly, maintain a positive attitude toward customers.
- Uphold punctuality.
- Maintain a good interpersonal relationships.
- Ensure consistent and regular communication with Radio monitors and promptly inform radio monitors of potential causes for delay such as inclement weather, and flat tires. Etc.
- When needed, aid the client in safely unloading and moving cargo from your vehicle.
- Clean driving record.
These are what you should be responsible for when you are then employed as a truck driver.
Skills of Truck Driver Jobs in USA
Now a truck driver is actually expected to have a certain skill that would distinguish their profession from a car driver’s profession. However, some of these Skills just include:
- Customer service.
- Stress management skills.
- Alertness and awareness.
- Time management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Traffic laws, DOT regulations, and driving knowledge.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Pallet jack experience is required; forklift experience is.
Well, it is also very important to ask yourself if you then have all these qualities before applying for a truck driver job.
Benefits of Truck Driver Job in USA
Do you know outside of getting good pay from truck driving services you can also get access to certain benefits? Well, as funny as it sounds it’s actually very true. Below is a list of benefits a US truck driver is access to
- Did we mention paid vacation and sick days off?
- You will be ensured Job security.
- Freedom of association and movement.
- Insurance on finance.
- Health insurance.
- No degree is required.
- Flexibility and freedom.
Is someone actually thinking what I am thinking? Wow, you got it right. Applying for a job will not be a bad idea, right? You should just take the necessary steps and then get started.
Truck Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship Application Process
Truck drivers who then need access to an American port facility should also apply for the transportation worker identification credential annotated B-1 visa. It’s even recommended that companies ensure a driver who just needs port access in the United State is aware of the requirement for a TWIC annotated Visa.
Moreover, they should also get a job offer before applying for a Visa. Hence, to simply achieve this fit, their sponsor will also have to take necessary actions.
How to Get a Truck Driver Job in the USA
There are also certain qualifications you just have to meet up with before you get a job as a truck driver in the United States. However, as an immigrant who just wants to apply for visa sponsorship, you also just have to get a job offer letter before you can then apply for a visa and before the visa can actually be approved. Here, are the steps you just have to take in order to get a job offer letter
- You just have to pass your state’s regular driver’s license exam.
- Also, Complete high school or the GED.
- Then Start professional training.
- You should also Earn your CDL and other relevant endorsements.
- Then Set up a well-organized CV that any employer in the United States would love to see.
- Also, you should Make use of social media, which are often connected to United State employers and their companies.
- Then Find a truck company in which you have interest and tender your application letter with your CV attached to it.
When the above steps are then carried out, you will just have to wait in anticipation of their response.
How to Apply for a Truck Driver Work Visa in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
The United State Citizenship and Immigration Service actually requires that American companies sponsor non-citizens. Companies who have trouble filling roles in their business often turn to sponsoring a nonimmigrant worker by the use of the H1B visa. Furthermore, if these companies also decide to employ you, they will just have to carry out the following so you can get the H1B visa:
- When you must have sent your CV and then you are accepted, your employer will just tender a petition for sponsorship to the United States citizenship immigration service. However, this step will then be taken when he or she must have determined your payment rate.
- Then a labor condition application will also be submitted to the DOL for certification.
- He or she will now register for the United State Citizenship immigration service for the EW-3 lottery selection to be taken
- Lately, the complete submission of 1-129 forms to the USCIS for beneficiaries will be done.
When these are all in place and done, you will then be instructed to apply for the H1B visa with the job offer letter sent to you.
U.S Companies that Offer Truck Driver Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
There are some companies in the United States with a track record of sponsoring foreign truck drivers for a U.S visa. When you then apply for a Truck driving job in any of these companies, you just have a high chance of getting hired.
Below are some of the companies in the United States that simply offer truck driving jobs to foreigners with visa sponsorship:
- Pepsi Bottling Ventures.
- Live Nation.
- Marathon Petroleum Company.
- M.S International.
- Quikrete Companies.
- Pilot Fibre.
These are some of the companies that simply offer truck driving jobs to foreigners. You can also visit any of the company’s websites to just search for job vacancies and apply.
Truck Driver’s Salaries in USA
The salary of truck drivers in the U.S just depends on the region they work, the number of hours they work, and the employer. However, truck drivers make or earn between $30 to $40 per hour. This actually means that U.S truck drivers just make or earn between $60,000 to $70,000 per annum. More experienced truck drivers in the U.S. earn up to $90,000 annually.
Website to Find Truck Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Below is the website you can find truck driving jobs with visa sponsorship:
CHECK THIS OUT: