Do you want to know all about the Unarmed Security Officer job in USA with Visa Sponsorship? If you do then you should just keep on reading this article and then all the information you just need will be given to you.
But you should make sure that when you are reading this article you should skip any part, cause when you do then you might miss a lot of information.
Who is an Unarmed Security Officer?
An unarmed security officer is just someone whose job is to perform the functions of observing, detecting, or notifying the authorities or agent regarding a person or property on the premises he is also assigned to protect and who do not make use of any firearm when performing his duties.
Responsibilities of an Unarmed Security Officer
When you are then employed as an unarmed security officer, there are actually duties and also responsibilities assigned to you. The list below simply contains some duties and responsibilities:
- They just prevent illegal actions by maintaining high visibility.
- They also patrol the buildings, structures, facilities, and boundaries of the premises.
- They even document their observations on surveillance activities around the premises.
- They also report breaches of the security systems of the premises to law enforcement agencies.
- They then monitor video and alarm surveillance systems.
- They even perform routine maintenance checks on security equipment and systems.
- They investigate any suspicious activity around the premises.
How much do Unarmed Security Officers make in USA?
The salary of an unarmed security officer in USA actually ranges from $18,350 to $45,010, with an hourly salary rate of $16.05 to $18.00. 50% of unarmed security officers make up to $24,630, while the top 75% make nothing less than $45,010 yearly.
Unarmed Security Officer Training in USA
For you to become an unarmed security officer or guard in the USA, you must then undergo some training. Each state in the USA simply has different requirements to just become an unarmed security officer.
Both armed and unarmed security officers or guards must be able to meet the state requirements to then acquire a license to be able to carry firearms. To also become an unarmed security officer, you will not receive the same training as a police officer or an armed security officer.
You will just need to learn the basic ways to simply prevent criminal operations, how to operate different surveillance equipment, and also the laws and duties of this position. One of the major skills of an unarmed security officer is good communication.
Since they do not carry out their duties with firearms, it is very important for these guards to then receive enough training in effective communication. Some guards should also simply receive training on basic CPR and even how to use first-aid kits in case of an emergency.
Skills and Requirements for an Unarmed Security Officer in USA
There are actually certain skills and requirements that you need to meet if you want to become an unarmed security officer in USA:
- You must just have either a high school diploma or a GED certificate.
- Also must have strong communication and observational skills.
- Then Moderate computer operation ability
- Also must be physically fit and clear a drug test.
- Basic combat and self-defense skills
- Knowledge of the rules and regulations of the security industry
- A minimum of two years experience in a similar role or job is required.
- Knowledge of security systems and surveillance equipment
Benefits of Working as an Unarmed Security Officer
Working as an unarmed security officer simply has its own benefits attached to it. As an unarmed security officer, you can even work flexible hours. Depending on the task that you are given, you can be able to work for a full day or you can just choose to work in shifts. Some unarmed security officers work on holidays, which can then be an opportunity to earn more money.
Another benefit of working as an unarmed security officer is that you can then learn self-defense. Though the job on its own actually requires self-defense, this can also be very helpful to you outside your job area. You can even use those skills to just defend yourself and also protect yourself from attacks when you are in public.
Where to Work as an Unarmed Security Officer in USA
Unarmed security officers can actually work in many places; they can also work in residential areas and even commercial areas. Some of these areas simply include:
- Amusement parks
Unarmed Security Positions Available in USA
It is also possible to just get an unarmed security job in the USA no matter where you are located in the world. There are also many companies that are currently hiring unarmed security officers, regardless of your nationality or location. You will just need some websites to access this job; some of these websites include:
These are some of the websites that are offering unarmed security jobs in USA. It is also best to apply for this job as soon as possible because it is only available for a limited time.
Work visa Sponsorship for Unarmed Security Officers
As an unarmed security officer that is planning to work in USA, you just need to apply for a visa, which will then be issued by the U.S. government to simply enable you to come to the USA. to work for a U.S. company.
When applying for the visa, the applicant is also sponsored by the employer in the USA that hired them. The employer simply pays for the visa fees and will then submit all the required documents on behalf of the applicant to just enable them to come to the U.S. and also work for the company. Some of the items on this visa simply include:
- H-1b visa
- O-1A visa
- L1 visa
- O-2 visa
How to Apply for Visa Sponsored Unarmed Security Officer Jobs in USA
Applying for a visa job is actually very easy and simple; the job usually comes with a free visa. However, this can just only happen if you then have gotten a job offer. You can also apply for a visa job by just reading and following the steps listed below.
- You should ensure that you meet the requirements listed for the job.
- Also, create an organized CV and cover letter.
- Then make use of any of the online job search platforms and search for a US job you like.
- If you then have completed the job search, you need to wait for the employer to access your documents to see if you are qualified for the job.
- You should just receive a job offer if you qualify for the job.
- The employer will then send a job petition to the USICS and also USA Labor Market Institute for certification.
Now you can just apply for a visa in your country using the job offer letter that was sent to you.
Interview Question for an Unarmed Security Officer Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
For you to actually be employed as an unarmed security officer, you will also have to take an online interview, which will then guarantee your visa sponsorship and also the job. Here are some questions that will simply help you prepare for the interview:
- Tell me a little about yourself.
- Why are you interested in this job?
- Explain your experience as a security officer.
- What is the most challenging and critical situation you have found yourself in as a security officer?
- What would you do if someone broke into the facility at night?
- How would you handle vandalism?
- Have you ever collaborated with the police?
CHECK THIS OUT:
- Truck Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship and Requirements
- Caregiver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – How to Find an H1B Visa…
- Jobs for Caregivers in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023 – APPLY NOW!
- Fuel Station Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
- Hair Stylist Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
- Nail Technician Job In USA With Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!