Fuel Station jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – A USA job visa program is one platform that can take you to USA without you spending much.
One such job opportunity is Fuel station jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship. If you have experience working in a fuel station in your home country, you can apply for a Fuel station job in USA.
Fuel Station Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsors
Fuel station jobs are in high demand in the United States of America. The visa sponsorship program is designed for both unskilled and skilled persons to work in the United States.
Hence, if you do not have academic background or certificate but have an equivalent degree, you can take up opportunities including fuel station attendant, caregiver, and others.
However, this article is to give you full detailed information on how to go about your visa sponsorship program.
Who is a Fuel Station Attendant?
A fuel station attendant is a person in Customer service at a full-service gas station. Their duties include greeting customers, pumping
A filling station attendant or gas station attendant is a person that works at a full-service filling station that performs services including accepting payment, pumping fuel, cleaning windshields, and checking vehicle oil levels.
Fuel attendants are also gas jockeys in the US and Canada.
What are Fuel Station Attendant Jobs?
A fuel station attendant job is a job has responsibilities that include Washing vehicle windshields, checking fluids levels in the vehicle, pumping gas and lots more.
Fuel attendants at gas stations are responsible for attending to customer vehicle needs. They may work morning, afternoon, or overnight shifts depending on the employer, customer demand, and the employees’ arranged schedule.
Fuel Station Jobs in USA for Fuel Attendant
In USA there are lots of vacancies and job opportunities for applicants including a fuel attendant at the fueling station.
which can also be called a gas station or a petrol station is a facility that sells fuels and also engines oil or lubricants for vehicles.
Requirements For Fuel Station Jobs
The following are the requirements for fuel Station Jobs;
- Have a high diploma certificate or equivalent
- Be good with numerical skills to offer correct bills and to work well with figures
- Be honest and responsible
- Have great communication skills
- Have a working experience in a fuel station.
- You should be physically fit to work for long hours
Duties of a Fuel Station Job in the United States
- They collect money from patrons at a gas station
- Offer customers with receipts Have an experience as Cashier as you will also use a credit card to charge for gas payments.
- Fill up customer gas tanks
- Lubricate the vehicle, add water, change motor oil, install antifreeze, or replace lights or other accessories
- Prepare daily reports of fuel and oil
- Dispense lottery tickets.
- Be patient and have a customer-oriented approach
- Have excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
- A high school diploma is required though optional
- Be responsible and trustworthy.
- Should be able to perform high-quality work unsupervised
- Have a positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure with cooks, customers, bussers and other staff.
These are some of the duties you should have as a fuel attendant.
Benefits of Fuel Station Jobs
Working in a fuel station may attract some benefits including the following;
- Attractive salary
- Enjoy working on shifts
- Medical insurance coverage
- Life Assurance coverage
- And other working or organizational bonuses and benefits
These are just a few benefits as a fuel station attendant, that you can enjoy.
Type of Visa To Apply When You Get A Fuel Station Attendant Jobs With Visa Sponsorship
There are many visa different types of visas available for foreigners, but getting the appropriate one is very important. There are visas for students, and for those that are doing temporary jobs and full-time.
H-2B Work Visa for Fuel Station Attendant
The H-2B Visa is a temporary visa for a non-immigrant program. This kind of Visa is for an unskilled job such as fuel station attendant, caregiver, housekeeping supervisions etc.
The H-2B enables employers to hire non-immigrants temporarily to work with their organization or non-agricultural labour or services in the United States.
Website To Find Fuel Station Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
You can find fuel station jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship on the internet. There are lots of websites one can search for jobs. On these websites, you can get job advertisements in the USA while in your home country. These websites include the following below;
How To Apply For Fuel Station Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
To apply for Fuel station jobs in the United States, follow the following process;
- Visit the website like Indeed, or any relevant one that it’s used by the United States resident and companies
- On the search bar on the website of your choice, type in your job description
- From the search engine result, choose anyone of your choice, tap on it and go through the job description
- Follow the instruction in the job description. This should guide you on how to apply for the job.
- Prepare your resume, CV and standard cover letter and upload them to the appropriate quarter on the employee website.
After you have to follow these processes, you have to wait for their response.
Fuel Station Attendant Jobs Salary In USA
On average, the salary of a fuel pump in the USA is $19, 301 and $29,401 per year and $13.11 to 17.21 per hour.
How can I Get a Sponsorship for a Work Visa in USA?
To work in the United States with visa sponsorship, you should have a job offer from a US employer. The employer will then send you a contract to sign, which will be part of your sponsorship documents.
How do I Find a Sponsor?
To get sponsorship, here are the processes to take;
- Search and Know potential sponsors.
- Tell your organization’s story.
- Provide sponsor incentives.
- Reach out to established companies.
- Use data to legitimize your pitch.
- Find the right contact.
- Build a connection over time.
- Follow up.
How Long Does a Sponsorship Visa Take?
It takes less than 8 weeks for a sponsor license application to be considered. However, employers should note that it can take between 2-3 months for the application to be processed as well as recognized on the list of sponsors.
Can a Friend Sponsor Me to Us?
Yes. Your friend or family members can sponsor you if he or she meets the standard requirements. They must be a resident of the United State, have an excellent financial capacity and have no criminal record.
How can I get a Sponsorship to Work in USA without Visa?
Your visa is proof of your sponsorship. Without your visa sponsorship, you cannot work in the USA.
CHECK THIS OUT: