Zenith Bank provides a variety of USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) codes that allow you to easily and securely access various financial services. This article will provide a comprehensive list of Zenith Bank USSD codes, and their functions.
What are the USSD codes for zenith Bank?
Zenith Bank USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) codes are short codes that allow Access Bank clients to use their mobile phones to access various financial services.
Checking account balances, moving funds, purchasing airtime, and other services are available. All you need to do is to dial *966* from the phone number linked to your account number to get started.
What you’ll need for creating your zenith bank transfer pin:
- An account with zenith Bank account
- Obtain a zenith bank ATM card
- A phone number that is associated with your Access Bank account.
Once you’ve fulfilled this need, you can now go ahead to create your pin.
How to create a 4-digit PIN to complete your *966*transactions
- Dial *966#.
- Select pin creation.
- Input the last 6 digits of your Debit Card.
- Follow the on-screen directions to Create your 4-digit PIN.
It is advisable to make it something that is simple for you to remember yet difficult for others to guess.
How To activate your access bank USSD transfer code
Here are the steps to follow to register and activate the access bank transfer code.
- Dial *901# on your mobile phone using the phone number linked to your Access Bank account
- click on transfer.
- You will be prompted to enter the last 6 digits of your debit card number. If you don’t have an active debit card, you will be asked to input your Date of Birth.
- In the next field, enter your 10-digit account number.
- Input your four-digit secure transfer PIN to authorize your registration for the USSD service.
After confirming your pin, you can start enjoying the access bank USSD services with the pin you created.
What can I use the Zenith bank USSD code for?
You can use the code for the following:
- Balance Enquiry.
- Airtime Purchase.
- Bill Payments.
- Funds Transfer (Within Zenith Bank).
- Funds Transfer (To Other Banks).
- Generate Token.
- Change PIN.
Benefits of Using zenith bank USSD Code
- Convenience: Zenith bank code allows customers to perform transactions from the comfort of their own homes or offices using their phones. This means you can avoid the long queues at bank branches and the hassle of finding an ATM.
- Accessibility: The service is available 24/7, so customers can perform transactions at any time, even on weekends and public holidays.
- Security: Zenith bank USSD code is highly secure and uses the latest encryption technology to protect customer information and transactions.
- Cost-effectiveness: The service is relatively cheaper compared to other traditional banking services. The cost of transactions is low, and in some cases, it’s free. No need to pay extra costs like data to access the service.
- Flexibility: With Zenith bank, customers can open an account, and transfer money to Zenith bank accounts as well as other bank accounts in Nigeria, and even accounts in other countries.
- It can also be used to check account balances and perform other transactions such as bill payments and airtime purchases.
- Speed: Transactions using the zenith bank short code are completed almost instantly, reducing the time required to complete transfers. No Data or Internet Service Required
With these USSD code, you don’t need to worry about using the internet or any data or even going to the bank to carry out transactions. All that is required of you is just a basic phone or smartphone to get started.
List of Zenith bank USSD Code and their functions
Zenith bank USSD code is a quick way to initiate transactions without visiting a physical branch. The following table contains all of Zenith Bank’s USSD codes.
USSD code Function
*966*0# Open account
*966*00# Check balance
*966*Amount*Mobile Number# Buy airtime
*966*Amount*Account Number# Transfer money
*966*7*Amount* Pay bills
966*60# and select option 4 Block Card
*966*60# and select option 6 Manage cardless withdrawal
*966*60# Reset card PIN
*966*BVN# Update BVN
*565*0# check BVN
Frequently Asked Question
Below are some of the frequently asked questions on Zenith bank USSD codes and their short answers:
Can I use Zenith Bank USSD codes from any mobile phone?
You can use Zenith Bank USSD codes from any mobile phone with a Nigerian SIM card. Your mobile number must be registered with Zenith Bank.
What are the transaction limits for Zenith Bank USSD codes?
Zenith Bank may have specific transaction limits for different types of transactions. These limits can vary, so it’s advisable to check with the bank or refer to their official documentation.
Are there any charges for using Zenith Bank USSD services?
Zenith Bank may impose charges for certain USSD transactions. You can check with the bank to understand the applicable fees and charges.
Zenith Bank USSD codes make it easy to access a variety of financial services from your mobile phone. These codes make it easier to check your account balance, transfer money, buy airtime, and pay bills.
You can experience the benefits of Zenith Bank mobile banking at your fingertips by following the activation process and using these codes.