Most Opay customers are not aware of the availability of the USSD codes for various transactions, airtime, and data purchases, including transfers, OTP requests, bill payments, and many more.
In this blog you may find and understand the List of Opay USSD codes, making it easy and straightforward for you to navigate through different services. So, continue reading through this article for more enlightenment.
List of Opay USSD Code
The Opay app has made it extremely easy for users to transfer money, pay bills, purchase airtime, and conduct every financial transaction with simplicity thanks to its user-friendly layout.
But as we all know, other banks’ USSD codes make it even easier to complete any transactions without stress and make them straightforward to utilize when it involves self-service.
You probably cannot imagine Opay without a USSD code for transactions. Opay has a USSD code, of sorts. Only a small number of Opay users are aware of it, though.
Because of this, we have carefully selected this post to include all of the Opay USSD codes. Which includes those for transfer, airtime, bill payment, account creation, and OTP.
It is important to note that these USSD codes are compatible with Airtel, MTN, Glo Networks, and 9mobile.
What is Opay USSD Code
Customers can carry out a variety of financial activities, including money transfers, buying airtime and data, making withdrawals, financing betting accounts, and more, by using the unique Opay code *955#.
After Opay became a fintech business, the USSD code was developed to make it simpler for Nigerians to use the platform’s services without an internet connection.
You must have an Opay account in order to use the USSD code, and you must dial it from a phone, SIM card, or line that is associated with your Opay account.
Opay can be used more easily using this USSD code, which is currently valid with all networks, including Airtel, MTN, 9mobile, and Glo.
What to Use Opay USSD Codes for
The USSD codes can be used for most various transactions including:
- Check Account Balance
- Fund Transfers
- Getting OTP
- Buy Airtime
- Buy Data
- Pay Bills
- Fund betting accounts
Knowing what the Opay code might be used for, let’s look at the list of codes for different transactions.
List of Opay USSD Codes
This is the list of Opay codes that you can utilize:
- Check Balance – *955*0#
- ATM Card Activation – *955*03121#
- Get Opay OTP – *955*010#
- Electricity Bill Payment – *955*6#
- Bet Wallet Funding – *955*5#
- Buy Data – *955*4*Phone number#
- Buy Airtime for Others – *955*3*amount*phone number#
- Buy Airtime for Yourself – *955*3*amount#
- Transfer To Opay Account – *955*1*amount*account number#
- Transfer Money to Another bank – *955*2*amount*account number#
Is Opay Code Safe to Use?
It’s a legit and registered company that is licensed by CBN and NDIC for operating as Opay Digital Service Limited under Opay Inc. However, the USSD code takes various measures to ensure the security of transactions and personal information. So, it is safe to use the Opay USSD code for swift banking with Opay.
Services to Access with Opay USSD Code
With the availability of the Opay USSD Code, you can be able to access a range of services that you can use to perform various transactions. Here are common services that you may typically access with the Opay codes:
- Money Transfer: Use the USSD code for sending money to other Opay users and even transfer funds to other bank accounts.
- Bill Payments: With the USSD code you can have access to pay utility bills such as electricity bills, cable TV subscriptions, water bills, and many other service bills.
- Data Bundles: The USSD code could offer you the option to buy mobile data packages for your device’s internet connection.
- Loan Services: Opay occasionally offers loan services via USSD, enabling qualified users to apply for loans and receive money right into their Opay accounts.
- Savings: Opay offers a savings function that allows you to deposit money and earn interest on it.
- E-pin Purchase: You might be able to purchase e-pins using the USSD code for an array of services, including exam registration and online subscriptions.
- Balance Inquiries: To see the amount of money in your account that is available, use the USSD code to check your Opay account balance.
What is the Use of Opay Codes?
The special Opay code *955# is designed for users to perform various financial transactions such as money transfers, making withdrawals, purchasing data and airtime, funding betting accounts, and many more.
Is Opay USSD Code Safe to Use?
Yes, utilizing the Opay transfer code is secure. They offer advanced security methods to safeguard your transactions and private data.
To prevent fraud, you ought to employ safeguards such as keeping your PIN and other private information private.