Opay is a popular and leading financial service company in Nigeria with more million users that trust, rely on, and use the platform. Opay consistently adheres to its mission which is to make financial service more inclusive through technology.
So, with the aim of this bank, you should start banking with them to gain its benefits and lots more. Therefore, if you wish to log into your Opay account if you have one, but you do not know how to go about it? All you need to do is continue reading this article as it enlightens more on Opay Login.
There is no doubt that Opay is one of the ultimate digital payment platforms that provides users seamless login experience through various methods. With Opay you can access your account using email online portal, phone number, or the website.
The various range of login options ensures that you can be able to manage your finances in ways that will suit your lifestyle and preferences.
By logging in to Opay, you can enjoy the convenience of banking on the go. So, if you are looking for straightforward ways on how you can log in to your account, you can kindly utilize the steps in this article.
How to Login Into Opay on the Mobile App
Follow the steps below if you wish to log into your Opay account on the mobile app:
- Navigate to the Opay app on your mobile device and open it.
- On the app homepage click on the Me tab from the list at the bottom of the page.
- Click the Sign In button located at the top of the screen.
- Fill out your mobile phone number and password in the required field.
- After that, click the green Sign In button.
After you have completed those processes, you will then access your Opay account.
How to Login to Opay on the Website
Opay assures you success if you are looking to log in on your PC through their web platform. The steps required are not like the mobile app, these are the steps you need for that:
- To start the process, open a web browser on your PC.
- Navigate to the Opay official website.
- Then locate the login section https://open.opayweb.com/login
- Enter the login credentials.
- After that, click on the Sign In option to access your Opay account.
If the credentials you provided are valid, you will be successfully logged into your Opay account at once.
If you encounter some problems while logging into your Opay account, or while using the bank platform, then you can contact the bank through their web platform:
- Website – https://www.opayweb.com/contact-us
- Facebook – @Nigeria.Opay
- Twitter – @OPay_NG
- Instagram – @opay.ng
- Helplines – 0700 888328 or 01 888328
- YouTube – @opaynigeria
- TikTok – @opaynigeria
- LinkedIn – Opay
How Do I Access my Opay Account?
These are steps you can utilize you access your Opay account, follow through carefully:
- Launch the Opay app on your preferred device.
- Click on the Login button on the home screen.
- Choose the Gmail option on the login screen.
- Now enter your Gmail email address and tap on Next.
- Then enter your Gmail password and tap on the Next option again.
- If prompted, give Opay permission to be able to access your Google account information.
How Do I Create an Opay Online Account?
To start you have to navigate to Opay where you will be directed to the merchant login screen. In the login screen, click on the Sign-Up option where you will be directed to the registration form. Then fill in the registration form information. And follow all other onscreen processes to finish your account creation.
Can I Use Email to Log in to Opay?
The Opay platform does not offer email options. The major method of registration and login is through your mobile phone number for more security and an easy user experience.
Can I Log Into my Opay Account on Multiple Devices?
Yes, you can access your Opay account on multiple devices, including PCs and tablets. All you need to do is download the Opay app on your preferred mobile device or log into your account through the web platform.