Aircraft Cleaner Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship: Do you wish to work in the aviation industry in the US? You may not be skilled in aviation. But you can fulfil your wish by cleaning aircraft. The aviation industry is a large and exciting industry that provides countless opportunities for people from all works of life.
They provide opportunities for everyone. One such opportunity is an aircraft cleaner job, which involves maintaining the aircraft and ensuring its cleanliness at all times.
You will need a visa sponsorship to become an aircraft cleaner, especially as a foreigner. Follow this article for more information.
Aircraft Cleaner Jobs Description
An Aircraft Cleaner is someone responsible for maintaining an aircraft in terms of cleanliness and neatness.
Aircraft cleaners mostly work in airports, hangars, and maintenance facilities, cleaning the cabin, lavatories, cockpit, and the entire interior of the aircraft.
They are usually assigned to work in specific terminals in addition to cleaning aircraft and other facilities such as restrooms, lounges, and other public areas.
They go further to empty trash cans, sanitize the surface of the aircraft as well as restock supplies of certain toiletries.
Aircraft cleaners usually have a high level of physical fitness due to the physical activities involved with their job description, they pay lots of attention to detail as they work to impact passengers and crew members with comfort.
Highest Paying Aircraft Cleaner Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Once you have arrived in the USA as an aircraft cleaner, there are several jobs you can get because aircraft cleaning has different aspects, below are some of them:
Interior Aircraft Cleaner
They are responsible for cleaning the interior of the aircraft which includes dusting, vacuuming, dusting, and sanitizing the seats, floors, and other surfaces.
Exterior Aircraft Cleaner
They are responsible for cleaning the exterior of the aircraft which can be done by washing, polishing, and maintaining the exterior surface to ensure it looks clean and presentable.
Cabin Service Agent
Cabin service agents are saddled with the task of cleaning the cabin and restocking supplies such as blankets, pillows, and other amenities.
They go further to dispose of all waste and ensure the aircraft is well-prepared for the next flight they are also well-paid.
Detailers are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the interior and exterior of an aircraft ensuring that the aircraft is thoroughly maintained to a high standard.
Lead Aircraft Cleaner
Being a lead aircraft cleaner involves supervising the whole team of aircraft cleaners, assigning tasks to them, and ensuring quality standards are met in the aircraft at all times.
Highest Paying Companies for Aircraft Cleaner Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Immaculate Flight –http://www.immaculateflight.com/
Average Immaculate Flight Aircraft Cleaner hourly pay in the United States is approximately $21.23, which is 60% above the national average.
COUNCIL FOR AIRPORT OPPORTUNITY – https://www.caonynj.com/
Average COUNCIL FOR AIRPORT OPPORTUNITY Aircraft Cleaner hourly pay in the United States is approximately $18.61, which is 40% above the national average.
ISS Facility Services – https://www.issworld.com/
Average ISS Facility Services Aircraft Cleaner hourly pay in the United States is approximately $17.97, which is 35% above the national average.
Airway Cleaners – https://airwayllc.com/
Average Airway Cleaners Aircraft Cleaner hourly pay in the United States is approximately $17.58, which is 32% above the national average.
Huntleigh USA – https://www.huntleighusa.com/
Average Huntleigh USA Aircraft Cleaner hourly pay in the United States is approximately $16.15, which is 22% above the national average.
Highest Paying Cities for Aircraft Cleaner Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Seattle, WA – They Pay Aircraft Cleaners an average of $19.22
Dallas-Fort Worth, TX – They Pay Aircraft Cleaners an average of $17.72
Austin, TX – They Pay Aircraft Cleaners an average of $16.97
Phoenix, AZ – They Pay Aircraft Cleaners an average of $15. 86
Atlanta, GA – They Pay Aircraft Cleaners an average of $15.50
Visa for Aircraft Cleaner Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
If you are a foreigner looking to work as an aircraft cleaner in the United States, you will need to obtain a work visa.
The most common work visa for foreigners is the H-1B visa, but this type of visa is mostly reserved for highly skilled workers in specialized fields which is why for aircraft cleaner jobs, the H-2B visa is more appropriate.
To obtain the H-1B visa you will need to show that you have the necessary skills and experience to perform the job of an aircraft cleaner.
Additionally, you must meet other eligibility requirements, such as passing the background check and the medical examination.
Once your employer’s petition is approved, you can apply for an H-2B visa at a US embassy or consulate in your home country.
You will need to provide support for your visa application, such as a valid passport, a job offer letter, and proof of your qualifications.
It is important to note that the H-2B visa is a temporary, non-immigrant visa that allows you to work in the US for a specific period. You will need to leave the country when your visa expires unless you apply for an extension or a change of status.
Where to Apply for Aircraft Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Job Search websites
this is the commonly used method where you simply type Aircraft Cleaner on the search key. And you will be able to apply, below are some of the job search websites:
How to Apply for Aircraft Job in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
You can apply for your Aircraft Cleaner jobs in the USA using your visa sponsorship, by following the steps below:
- You have to apply for available Aircraft Cleaner jobs with visa sponsorship using links, some of the links are listed above
- Make sure you use specific job keywords when searching
- Review the job listings you find and read the descriptions thoroughly
- When you see a job offer you like, send a standard USA application letter alongside a well-structured CV while making sure you follow the instructions.
- Upload your documents on the employer’s website which includes your resume, CV, and cover letter then submit your application
- If you are eligible and lucky enough, your employer will find you suitable. They will therefore write a letter to petition for a scholarship from the United States Citizenship Immigration service
- Once approved you will be sent a letter from your employer in the US which will aid you to apply for the visa type that is suitable for your job.
- Once you have applied you will have to answer the questions and answers on the USA Aircraft Cleaner Job visa sponsorship interview.
- Prepare for your interview by doing some online research and you will get the job. You can now prepare to travel.
Requirements to Apply for Aircraft Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
To become an aircraft cleaner in the USA, you have to have the following Job requirements:
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or its alternative
- They should be at least 18 years old
- Applicants must have done and passed the background check as well as the drug test
- They must be able to obtain an airport security badge
- They should be physically fit enough to lift heavy objects
- They should have the ability to pay attention to details
- They should have excellent customer service as they are going to be interacting with passengers as well as crew members
- They should have teamwork ability
What Qualifications are Required of me as an Aircraft Cleaner?
Aircraft cleaners should at least have a high school diploma or its equivalent as well as prior experience in maintenance and cleaning. Most importantly aircraft cleaners should be willing to work at very flexible hours which include nights and weekends.
What is My Job Description as an Aircraft Cleaner?
The most essential job description of aircraft cleaners includes the following:
- They remove trash from the aircraft
- They clean all seats
- They clean and restock all lavatories
- They fold blankets and store pillows in overhead compartments
- They clean the aircraft floor
In summary, they do interior cleaning, sanitization, trash removal, restocking, safety compliance, equipment maintenance, reporting, team collaboration, quality assurance, and adherence to regulations.
What Companies will I likely get Employment in the US as an Aircraft Cleaner?
There are several top companies, below are some of them:
- Immaculate Flight
- COUNCIL FOR AIRPORT OPPORTUNITY
- ISS Facility Services
- Airway Cleaners
- Huntleigh USA
- Swissport International Ltd
- Inland Group of Companies
- National Aviation Services
- Prime Flight Aviation
- Air To Ground Services, Inc