Apple Credit Card
The Apple credit card can be used to source funds, check balances, and make payments. Making payment with your Apple credit card can be done through the following means.
Various Means to Make Payment with Apple Credit Card
There are different ways to making payment with the Apple credit card and here are the possible ways:
Applying the Wallet App
- On your iOS device, launch the Apple Wallet application.
- To access the details of your Apple Card, tap on it.
- Click “Pay” to proceed.
- You have the option of paying the minimum amount owing, your statement balance, or a custom sum.
- Make sure to follow every procedure in order to fully make payment.
Online payments through the Website
- The bank that issues the Apple Credit Card, Goldman Sachs, also accepts payments online.
- For Apple Card payments, go to the Goldman Sachs online payment page.
- If you don’t already have an account, sign up with your Apple ID.
- To link your bank account and make a payment, follow the on-screen instructions.
Scheduled Payments using Auto-Pay
Both the Goldman Sachs website and the Wallet app allow you to set up automatic payments. You have three payment options: the minimum payment, the statement balance, or a custom sum.
With just a few touches, you can set up regular payments or make a one-time payment with the Wallet app. You can use card.apple.com to make an Apple Card payment if you don’t have an eligible iPhone or iPad.
One Time Payment
This is another form of payment using the Apple credit card where you could use the fast one-time payment you could also schedule the one-time payment. And these steps are for the pay now options under the onetime payment.
- You could access this option by opening the wallet app on your iPhone
- Click on the Apple card option and click on pay.
- Then hold while sliding the payment wheel in order to choose the amount you would be paying.
- Click on pay in order to make the payment and follow every onscreen instruction shown to you.
While the Pay later option under the one-time payment is as follow:
- On your iPhone, open the Wallet app, select Apple Card, and then select Pay.
- After selecting a payment amount by holding and sliding the payment wheel, press Schedule.
- Click on One-Time Payment.
- Select the day on which you want to send the payment.
- Follow all the on-screen instruction in order to effect changes.
Pay using your Daily Cash Balance
You receive a portion of your purchase back in Daily Cash when you use your Apple Card to make a transaction.
There is no cap on the amount of Daily Cash you can receive, and you get to decide where it goes. Have your daily cash automatically placed into savings accounts so that you can grow it and earn interest.
Alternatively, you can have Daily Cash automatically put into Apple Cash so that you can use it or give it to friends and family.
You can access the Daily cash option by navigating to the wallet app and click on the Apple card and then you click on the More button and there you would find the daily cash option. From there you could make payment from the daily cash balance.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have an Apple credit card; how do I pay it?
On the sidebar of card.apple.com, select Payments. The payment section is at the bottom of the page. Choose a suggested payment amount or enter your own.
Before you can enter a sum, you might need to choose Pay Now, Pay More, or Pay Installments Early if you’ve already made a payment or have one booked.
Where can I use my Apple Card?
Yes, you can use the Apple Card wherever Mastercard-accepting cards are accepted. This implies that in addition to millions more retailers in 210 nations and territories, you may use the Apple Card at 10.7 million U.S. merchant locations in the United States.
How may one become eligible for an Apple Card?
Depending on where you live, you must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible to apply for an Apple Card.
You must have a legitimate, physical U.S. address that is not a P.O. Box and be a citizen or lawful permanent resident of the country. A military address is an additional option. You need an Apple Pay-capable device.
What is the price of an Apple Card?
There are no fees. We want to make it simpler, not more difficult, for you to pay off your debt. Therefore, Apple Card is fee-free. There are no late, yearly, over the limit, or fines for overseas transactions.
Is there a cap on the Apple Card?
There are credit limits on it. The cardholder’s income at the time of application, credit history, and score all play a role in determining the limitations.
Credit limits as low as $50 and as high as $15,000 have been reported by cardholders. Using Apple Card Family, an Apple Card can be shared.