This blog will enlighten you on the process of cast Max to your TV with Chromecast and offers some alternative broadcast methods while using AirPlay, Smart TV apps, and HDMI cables. Continue reading as it offers steps on how you can cast Max on TV.
Max media platform offers all the programming that you love and trending from both HBO Max and together with favorites from Discovery TV brands.
Max combines the worlds of the DC universe, and HBO, plus hit movies and original series together with fan-favorite genres such as true crime, food, reality, food, and comedy.
And it is available on most TVs. So, if you wish to stream Max on your TV but do not know how to go about it? Then continue reading.
Max Supported TVs
Below is the list of supported TVs that can successfully install Max to enjoy the direct high-quality playback service.
- Amazon Fire TV.
- Android TV.
- Apple TV.
- Cox Contour 2 and Contour the Stream Player.
- LG Smart TV.
- XClass TV.
- Xfinity X1 and Flex.
- Samsung TV.
- VIZIO Smart TV (2016 models and later).
Cast Max on TV with Chromecast
If your smart TV does not support the Max application, then you need to find other ways to stream Max content on your TV. Chromecast is one of the methods that could help.
Whether you’re using a computer or a mobile device, Chromecast can make it simple to stream Max to a smart TV. You can see instructions on how to use it in the tutorial that follows.
How to Cast Max to TV
Once you have set up Chromecast, on your tablet or phone, you will also need to Install the Max app to continue. Then using the Google Home App, you can directly play Max movies and TV shows to TV through Chromecast. The steps are as follows:
- Ensure that Chromecast and your preferred mobile device are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Then navigate to the Max app on your device.
- Select your preferred TV series or movie to play directly.
- While it’s playing, click on the Cast button and then select the detected Chromecast device from the list.
- You will now be able to stream Max on your movie.
Cast Max to TV on the Website
While casting through the website, you do not need to install any software but only use the Chrome browser to make the Max videos playable on your TV. Follow the steps below:
- The first step to take is to ensure that both your TV and mobile device are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Go to your Chrome web browser and visit the official web page www.max.com
- Sort out your preferred movie you want to play on your TV.
- Play the video once you find it click on the Google Cast button and select Play It through Chromecast on the TV.
Cast Max with HDMI Cable
You can use an HDMI cable for connecting other devices like tablets/phones to TV to make Max videos playable on TV even without installing the application directly. Before starting this process, you are required to have:
- HDMI 2.0+ cable and an adapter (Apple Lightning, Digital AV Adapter, Apple USB-C Digital AV Adapter)
- TV that supports HDCP 2.1+
Once you have those requirements, follow the steps below to cast Max to TV using an HDMI cable.
- Use an HDMI cable to connect your mobile device or PC to TV
- Then use your mobile device to install the Max app.
- Open Max after installing it.
- Sort out your preferred movie and play it.
- Once it starts playing, it will directly play on your TV.
Stream using Airplay
Users of iPhone, iPad, or Mac devices may use the AirPlay feature to quickly and easily stream HBO Max to a TV. Now, you can use your iOS devices to learn how to use the free function and watch Max videos on a big TV.
- Connect your iOS device and TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Turn on the AirPlay function on both devices
- Go to the Max app on your iOS device and play your preferred video.
- While the video is playing, click on the AirPlay icon and then choose your TV from the list.
Why is Max Not Installing on my TV?
You may not have sufficient storage. Approximately 10GB of storage is required for HBO Max. Before you install the software, you must make some space available if your storage is insufficient.
Does Max Have Customer Support?
Customer service is available for Max. Contact Max customer service at help.max.com if you have any inquiries or problems regarding payments, billing, membership cancellations, or anything else.
What Channels are on Max?
Max features programs from HBO, Warner Bros. Studios, Discovery Channel, DC, Cartoon Network, Food Network, TCM, Magnolia Network, and more by utilizing all of Warner Bros. Discovery’s different holdings. Starting on September 27, it will also serve as the new free home of CNN Max.