As you may have heard about it, Max the latest version of HBO, has now become a home streaming platform for many individuals. And that’s not all, it also serves as your source for must-see real-world series, including your favourite shows.
Naturally, you would want to take advantage of all that the service has to offer, but do not know how to start, then continue reading this blog for more information on How to Get Max on your streaming device.
The new streaming service Max from Warner Bros. Discovery replaces expands upon, and rebrands the former HBO Max platform. Max provides an array of HBO Max and Discovery Plus programming, including television shows, movies, and documentaries appropriate for each family member.
And getting Max shouldn’t be a problem because this blog is here to help with that.
Max is now the new streaming home for popular shows including “The Last of Us,” “Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives,” “90 Day Fiance,” “House of the Dragon,” and numerous others that had previously been accessible through one of the two services.
Max features programs from HBO, Warner Bros. Studios, Discovery Channel, DC, Cartoon Network, Food Network, TCM, Magnolia Network, and more by utilizing each of Warner Bros. Discovery’s different holdings.
Max Supported Devices
Before you begin the process of how you can get Max on your device, you first need to ensure that your preferred device supports Max to avoid disappointment with setting it up.
So, look here to check if your streaming device is on the list before going to the next step on how you can get Max:
- Amazon Fire TV.
- Android TV.
- Apple TV.
- PlayStation 4.
- PlayStation 5.
- Samsung Smart TVs.
- Xbox One.
- Xbox Series X|S.
- Xfinity X1 and Flex.
- Amazon Fire tablets (4th generation and later).
- You can watch Max using a computer Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari (version 12 or later).
You can watch Max on these mobile devices:
- Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch (iOS 12.2 or later).
- Android phones and tablets (Android 5 or later).
Supported computers include:
- Google Chromebooks with Chrome browser version 78 or later
- PCs with Windows 7 or later
- Mac with macOS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or later
How to Get Max
Here are the steps you need to get Max:
- The first step to take is for you to visit the Max official web platform https://www.max.com
- Review the available premium plans that the platform offers and choose your preferred tier.
- Click Continue on the tier you want.
NOTE: The Annual plan is much cheaper than the monthly one, but you ought to pay the entire amount upfront.
- Log into your Max account. But there should be no worries if you don’t have one, all you need to do is just fill out your name and email address and a Password.
- Then choose the Create Account option.
- The next thing is to add a payment method and follow all other onscreen instructions to complete the signup process.
- After that you will automatically be redirected to the Max media homepage.
- After signing up, you can then head over to their website and click on the log-in option. Then fill out your login credentials and click on the Log In button.
- Then you will access the Max homepage where you can now start streaming your preferred movie or TV series at any time.
Once or after you subscribe, you can as well cancel your Max Premium subscription anytime you want. Max allows it users to do so, it does not stop it user from doing anything with their account.
How Much Does Max Cost?
The full Max content library is included in each of the three pricing categories that are offered for Max:
- Max Ad: A d-supported streaming with up to two simultaneous streams, no offline downloads, and 5.1 surround sound is available for $10 per month or $100 per year.
- Max Ad-Free: Up to two simultaneous streams of ad-free streaming in 1080p HD with up to 30 offline downloads and 5.1 surround sound are available for $16 per month or $150 per year.
- $20 per month or $200 per year for up to four simultaneous streams, up to 4K HD Ultra video playback with HDR, 100 offline downloads, and Dolby Atmos sound quality.
Does Max Have a Free Trial?
Max does not provide a free trial, in contrast with streaming services like Hulu and Amazon Prime. That implies that paying the standard monthly subscription fee is the only method to watch material on the website. However, there are a few approaches to getting a Max offer.
Do I Have to Subscribe to Max?
You don’t have to register for Max if you already have an HBO Max subscription. When you open HBO Max, you will either be invited to download the Max app or the HBO Max app will update itself to Max. Then Happy streaming after that! But if you are a new user, you have to subscribe before using Max.
What Channels are on Max?
Max features programs from HBO, Warner Bros. Studios, Discovery Channel, DC, Cartoon Network, Food Network, TCM, Magnolia Network, and more by utilizing all of Warner Bros. Discovery’s various holdings. Starting on September 27, it will act as the new free home of CNN Max.