Can you download shows on Funimation? Yeah, you actually can on your mobile devices. Funimation allows all its users (both Android and iOS devices) to download the any show they want. Thus, you can watch any anime show offline with Funimation.
Funimation is one of the top platforms for anime streaming services, that manages the fantasy world with unmatched context and passion. Funimation has 15,000 watching hours of anime content with over 2.5 million users.
How to Download Shows on Funimation
Funimation offers ad free streaming to all their premium subscriber, and you can also download any anime content you wish on two devices simultaneously with this subscription.
Hence, if you rarely have free time to catch up with new releases on Funimation, you can save money on your ongoing subscription costs and time by using the Funimation download.
However, downloading anime content on Funimation also have some seamless limitations. Every anime series can only have 13 episodes downloaded at once.
Another thing is that, just those contents that have the downloading options are available for download.
Before downloading your favorite anime show, ensure you have a strong and stable internet connection on your mobile devices.
Also, the “Funimation Now” app is available for download on “Google Play Store” and “App Store” for both android and iOS users.
How to Download Shows on Funimation on Android
If you are using an Android device, follow the instruction below to download any anime of you want on Funimation:
- Launch the Funimation Now app on your device and log in to your Funimation account once it has opened.
- At the top left corner of your screen, you will find a “Menu” icon, click on it. Under the “Menu” option you will find “All Show” button, also click on it.
- Click on the “Search” icon at the top right corner of the following page and type in the name or title of the anime you wish to download on the search bar
- From you search result, search for the anime you want to download and tap on it to open the entire series on your screen.
- After doing that, you will get a screen that shows the episodes of the anime content you want to download.
- Now, scroll down the list to find the specific anime episode you wish to download. Once you find it, simply click on “Download” button to start downloading.
- After download it, go to “Menu > My Library > On My Device Option” to find the anime you have download.
There you go. You can follow these steps to successfully download shows on Funimation.
How to download shows on Funimation on iPhone
The steps to download Funimation shows on iPhone varies slightly, however, it is very simple. Follow the instruction to download the show you want on your iPhone:
- Open the Funimation Now app and sign in to your Funimation account with your login details.
- Once you are signed in, just go to the “Menu” option located at the top right corner on your screen.
- Now, click on the “All Show” tab under the “Menu” option.
- Then navigate to the “Search” icon at the top right corner of the page and enter either the name or the title of the anime content you wish to download on the search bar.
- From the search list that comes up, select the anime you wish to download to open the full series on your screen.
- To find the precise episode you wish to download, scroll down the list that appear on your screen.
- Then click on the “Download” button (It is represented with arrow icon) to start the download.
- Once the download is complete, unlike android user, just head to “My Anime” at the bottom of your screen. And go to “Downloads” to find the anime you have downloaded.
This is how to download Funimation shows through your iPhone.
Is Funimation fully free?
A significant part of the Funimation library is available for free with advertising in 1080p. You must sign up for one of three subscription options in order to enjoy the full experience.
At $5.99 a month, Premium offers two concurrent streams in addition to the full collection of subtitles and dubs.
Is Funimation the same as Crunchyroll?
For the record, millions of anime lovers in more than 52 countries and 10 different languages are served by Funimation, which will merge under the Crunchyroll name.
This deal will combine Wakanim, a division of Funimation, with VRV, a service offered by Crunchyroll, to create a single subscription service for anime fans everywhere.
How do I use VPN on Funimation?
Within minutes, you may stream Funimation anime from any location. Simply establish a VPN connection, then proceed. Moreover, NordVPN has a live chat support option that is available around-the-clock. In conclusion, setting up NordVPN with Funimation is simple.
Is Funimation only available in the US?
In addition to United States, this streaming service is also accessible in the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Peru, and Brazil through the official Funimation website.