Crunchyroll is the best anime streaming service in the world, as we all are aware. It has an enormous array of features and materials, featuring the biggest anime collection in the world.
Despite being available worldwide, Crunchyroll uses English as the default language for subtitles by default. You can, however, alter the subtitle language as you choose.
Irrespective of the devices you are using to stream on Crunchyroll, either mobile (Android or iOS) or your Pc (Mac or Windows), or using the website you can easily change the language.
How to Change Language on Crunchyroll on Website
If you wish to change the language of your Crunchyroll while using a browser on your preferred device, then you must follow the steps that are outlined below:
- Navigate to Crunchyroll’s web platform on your preferred web browser https://www.crunchyroll.com/
- Click on the Profile icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the My Account option.
- Now the Preference section will open by default. If it doesn’t open click on the references located in the left sidebar, and then the Display Language option will open at the top.
- For you to access the list of languages you have to open the drop-down menu and select the one you wish.
- After selecting your preferred language, the web platform automatically refreshes, and you will then see the display language changed.
Just as easy as that.
NOTE: On Crunchyroll, there is a further method for changing the display language. Simply scroll all over down to the bottom of the Crunchyroll homepage.
Select the English (US) option located in the bottom right corner. To access the list of available languages, click on it and choose the language you are interested in using.
How to Change Crunchyroll Display Language on Android TV
These are the steps to change the Crunchyroll display language on Android TV, follow through carefully:
- Navigate to the Crunchyroll app on Android TV.
- Open the Menu button located in the top left corner of the page.
- Click on the App Language option from the list of options that are available.
- Select your preferred language and the app will be refreshed immediately. Now you have to return to the main menu after that.
- The display will then be updated.
How to Change Crunchyroll Display Language on Android
Unfortunately, the Crunchyroll app for Android does not allow you to alter the display language. They don’t have the choice for it.
To use the Crunchyroll app in the language of your choice, you need to modify the default language on the device you are using. The steps you must take are outlined below:
- Navigate to the Settings app on your Android device.
- Search for Language and enter the Language & Input section to continue. Note that the language setting might be different on your Android phone.
- Click on the Languages option and Add a Language that you would wish to use on your mobile.
- Select your preferred language and go to Crunchyroll to the display language to see your changes.
How to Change Crunchyroll Display Language on iOS
On iPhones running iOS 13 or later, Apple allows you to selectively change the language of an app. Now that you know how to change the display language on Crunchyroll, let’s get started:
- Launch the Settings app to get started.
- Head to the General section and select Language & Region on the next page.
- After that, Add Language and then select the new language that you wish to use on your iPhone.
- Now choose between languages you would wish to use across your device.
- Then go back to the Settings page and scroll down to find the Crunchyroll settings on your main settings.
- Select the display language for your Crunchyroll app and it will be applied immediately.
After these steps, you can now start streaming movies from Crunchyroll in your preferred language.
Why Can’t I Change the Language on Crunchyroll?
There are a few reasons that you might not be able to choose the language on Crunchyroll. You may not be logged in, which could be one factor.
You cannot modify the language settings if you are not logged in. Lack of a Premium Membership could be another factor.
All of the website’s capabilities, including the option to switch languages, are accessible to Premium Members. Finally, an administrator has a choice to lock the language settings. If so, you have to interact with an administrator to get the language settings activated.
Can You Watch Crunchyroll in English?
You can watch anime on Crunchyroll in English, of course. Only some anime series are available in English, however. If your favorite program appears as dubbed, you can easily view it in English by searching for it.
How Do I Change Crunchyroll Language to Japanese?
In Crunchyroll, choosing Japanese as the display language and the subtitle language works without any issues. Depending on the platform you’re using to view Crunchyroll, there are several steps to changing the language. You can refer to our detailed directions for the process.
How Do I Fix the Language to English?
By after the previous procedures, you can quickly return to using English as your default language. Right now, there is no way to reset everything to default.
Why is Crunchyroll Not in English?
At the moment, Crunchyroll streams live from Japan. They don’t offer DVD and Blu-ray discs or anime with English subtitles. So, that’s why the movies from Crunchyroll are not in English, but you can change them from other languages to your preferred ones.