Until recently, Crunchyroll was the only streaming site with a wide selection of anime, but now other popular ones have caught on. You can easily unsubscribe from all three premium membership tiers, Fan, Mega Fan, and Ultra Fan if you feel ready to quit Crunchyroll for any reason or choose to stop using it.
One day before the renewal date, your subscription will end. For more information about how you can unsubscribe from Crunchyroll, keep reading.
How to Unsubscribe from Crunchyroll on the Website
These are steps outlined to help you unsubscribe from Crunchyroll follow through carefully:
- Navigate to your preferred web browser.
- Visit the Crunchyroll official web platform https://www.crunchyroll.com
- Log into your account.
- Now you have to click on the Profile tab in the top right corner of the page.
- Choose the Settings option from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Premium Membership Status located under the Account Settings section.
- Select the Cancel Membership button under your Premium Membership Details.
- A pop-up will appear requiring you to Confirm Cancellation, then click OK.
Just as easy as that.
How to Unsubscribe from Crunchyroll on iPhone
You have the option to simply cancel your Crunchyroll membership if you paid for it using the App Store. Below are steps that you need to follow to successfully unsubscribe from this media platform:
- Navigate to your System Settings app.
- Click on the Apple ID tab.
- Select Subscriptions to continue.
- Now you have to click on the Crunchyroll option and Cancel Subscription.
- Then click on Confirm to complete the process.
How to Unsubscribe from Crunchyroll on Android
To start, let’s be clear: You cannot cancel your membership through the Android version of the Crunchyroll app. Check out the web browser technique to do that.
However, if you purchased your Crunchyroll membership through the Google Play Store, you can cancel it on Android through the steps provided below. Here are the steps:
- Navigate to the Google Play Store application on your Android device.
- Select your Profile icon.
- Click on the Payments & Subscriptions to continue.
- Then select Subscriptions.
- Now you have to click Crunchyroll.
- Tap the Cancel Subscription option.
- Choose a reason and tap Continue.
- Then finally click Cancel Subscription.
Those are the basic steps you need.
Is There a Refund for Unsubscribing from Crunchyroll?
Refund policies for Crunchyroll vary by country and payment method. You could have qualified for a refund if you had any unused subscription time left when you canceled. Visit the Crunchyroll website or get in touch with customer service for more information.
Can I Reactivate Crunchyroll Subscription after Canceling It?
Absolutely! After canceling your Crunchyroll subscription, you may reactivate it. Your account settings have a “Reactivate Membership” tab under “Membership & Billing.”
Does Cancelling a Subscription Delete Crunchyroll Account?
No, if you cancel your Crunchyroll membership, your account will not be deleted. If you were a premium subscriber, you will no longer have access to premium services through your account remains valid after the cancellation. You may still modify your account settings and access free content using your account.
Can’t Cancel Crunchyroll Membership?
You must first clear any pending transactions from your Crunchyroll account before you can cancel your current membership.
Why is Crunchyroll Subscription Still Active?
Your membership stays active until the last day if you cancel your subscription well in advance of the billing cycle’s end date. You will no longer have access to Crunchyroll’s premium content when it is eventually canceled.
How Much is Crunchyroll Subscription?
Price ranges for Crunchyroll Subscription in the US range from $7.99 to $14.99. The platform nevertheless offers a free, ad-supported tier that gives you restricted access to their library of animes and mangas.