To unblock on Facebook is very easy if you are finding it difficult. Just through a few clicks, you can block someone on the platform only, if you ready to learn my easy steps. When you block someone, the person will still be able to your posts that you share with the public. The person that you have blocked won’t be friends with you again so, you will need to unblock them and send them a friend request again to be friends with them.
Facebook How to Unblock
There are different reasons why Facebook users block other users on the platform. Some block others for privacy reasons, while others block people because of scammers available on the platform. To block someone on the Facebook platform is absolutely free, which means Facebook does not require any charges.
As we all know people on the platform has different reasons why they block people on Facebook platform but, we will talk on that later on this article. For now, let me show you the ways that you can easily block someone on Facebook. Below are I will be discussing with you the steps on how to unblock users on Facebook
To unblock someone on Facebook:
- Open the Facebook application on your device.
- Tap on the menu button, which can be located at the upper right hand of your screen.
- Scroll down and tap on settings and privacy.
- You will find the “blocking “option below, tap on it.
- You will find the list of people you have blocked below, find the person that you want to unblock and tap on the name.
- A pop-up window will appear on your phone which says unblock then, tap on it.
Those are the few steps in unblocking someone you blocked in your Facebook account.
You Should Also See >>> How Create a Facebook Page – Create Facebook Page on Mobile | Facebook Business
Reasons Why People Block On Facebook
People on Facebook block others for different reasons. But I will be discussing with you the few major ones below.
- People block for Harassment.
- Facebook users block because of scammers.
- Users of the Facebook platform block to keep their life private from strangers on Facebook.
Facebook users block because they think others are stalking them.
When others disrespect users in the platform, it leads to blocking.
- Emotional abuse can block.
- People block because of distress from others on Facebook.
Those are the few reasons I have for you on why people block others on Facebook.
How Do I Block Someone On Facebook
To block someone on Facebook is very easy only if you can follow my lead. When you block someone on Facebook they will not be able to see your posts and tag you. It is very important that block someone if he or she is invading your privacy. To block someone on Facebook follow the guidelines provided below.
To Block Someone on Facebook:
- Log in to your Facebook account on your mobile device.
- While you are on your newsfeed click on the three horizontal lines at the upper right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down and tap on Settings.
- Then, scroll below and enter blocking.
- Enter the “add to blocked list”.
- Using the search tool, search on the person you want to block.
- Click on the block button to confirm the block again.
Note: when you block someone you have unfriended him, he may still see you in apps, games and groups you are both in. if you just want to limit what you share with someone or see less of them on Facebook, you can take a break from them instead.