Product review jobs are a rewarding career choice for those who like working from home and cash for reviewing products. It allows you first to discover future products and services and also helps you to influence the development of these products.
If you seeking to apply for a product review job abroad, we recommend that you go through this post to see the top countries where you can apply for these jobs and their various salary range.
Not to get you confused note that the individual doing the product review job is commonly known as a product tester. So, you should get that at the back of your mind since in this post will be using the term “Product Tester” more often.
Product Review Jobs in Different Countries and Their Salary Range
Typically, product testers are actually needed in a wide range of industries, including the food, education, toys, books, cosmetics, furniture, hygiene, and health industries.
In these industries, product testing is critical to business operations because the data that testers collect is frequently used as a main marketing talking point.
Before releasing a product, most companies frequently pay product testers to evaluate it. Typically, these people have a certain amount of time one to two weeks to test a product and finish a review.
Another about this job is that many qualifications are not required for most of the product review jobs.
If you are beginning to start, you can think considering enrolling in an online course for product testers to learn how to evaluate items.
Choose products you know a lot about, and give honest, precise feedback. Here are some of the top countries where you can apply for a product review job and their various salary range:
Salary Range: Up to $141,000 – $197,000 Annually
The average yearly salary for a product reviewer in the US is $153,698 as of Nov. 10, 2023. The majority of product testers salaries now range between $141,000 and $197,000, with top earners. In case you require a basic wage calculator, that comes to about $73.89 per hour. This works out to $2,955 a week or $12,808 per month.
Salary Range: Up to £33,708 – £195,552 Annually
In the UK, the average annual salary for a product reviewer is £47,652. In the United Kingdom, a product tester typically receives an additional £6,766 per month, with an annual salary range of £33,708 to £195,552.
Salary Range: Up to 259,000 NOK – 894,000 NOK Annually
In Norway, the average salary for a product tester is 563,000 NOK. The lowest salary is 259,000 NOK, while the highest salary is 894,000 NOK.
Salary Range: Up to 239,000 JPY – 761,000 JPY Annually
In Japan, the average salary for a product tester is approximately 488,000 JPY. The lowest salary is 239,000 JPY, while the highest salary is 761,000 JPY.
Salary Range: Up to $57,126 – $130,286 Annually
In Canada, the average salary for a product tester is $41.02 per hour or $79,988 per year. The starting salary for entry-level jobs is $57,126 annually, while the average salary for experienced workers is $130,286.
Salary Range: Up to 19,500 DKK – 57,400 DKK Annually
In Denmark, the average salary for a product tester is approximately 37,500 DKK. The lowest salary is 19,500 DKK, while the highest salary is 57,400 DKK.
Salary Range: Up to €45,831 – €90,312 Annually
In Germany, the average salary for a product tester is $41.02 per hour or €72,684 per year. The starting salary for entry-level jobs is €45,831 annually, while the average salary for experienced workers is €90,312.
Salary Range: Up to 55,200 CHF – 191,000 CHF Annually
In Switzerland, the average salary for a product tester is approximately 120,000 CHF. The lowest salary is 55,200 CHF, while the highest salary is 191,000 CHF.
Salary Range: Up to 2,790 EUR – 9,650 EUR Annually
In Belgium, the average salary for a product tester is 6,070 EUR. The lowest salary is 2,790 EUR, and the highest is 9,650 EUR.
Salary Range: Up to $90,000 – $133,466 Annually
In Australia, a product tester makes, on average, $104,416 a year, or $53.55 an hour. The starting salary for entry-level jobs is $90,000 annually, while the average salary for experienced workers is $133,466.
Salary Range: Up to 12,800 CNY to 40,600 CNY Annually
In China, the average salary for a product tester is approximately 26,000 CNY. The lowest salary is 12,800 CNY, while the highest salary is 40,600 CNY.
Salary Range: Up to 22,100 EUR – 70,200 EUR Annually
In France, the average salary for a product tester is approximately 45,000 EUR. The lowest salary is 22,100 EUR, while the highest salary is 70,200 EUR.
Salary Range: Up to SEK 666,468 – SEK 1,071,384 Annually
In Sweden, a product tester makes, on average, SEK 1,003,620 a year, or SEK 83,635 per month. The starting salary for entry-level jobs is SEK 666,468 annually, while the average salary for experienced workers is SEK 1,071,384.
Job Duties of a Product Tester
- As a product tester, you will use a product or carry out particular tests in accordance with an instruction manual and assess the product according to standards that are beneficial to the business.
- After using the product for a while, you will provide the company with thorough feedback along with any other pertinent information you may have.
- Before a product is placed on the market, a product tester must test it to make sure it satisfies quality requirements and is safe for consumers to use.
- This could entail putting the product through its paces in different situations, measuring, logging, and reporting any problems to the development team.
Where to Get a Product Review Jobs Online
There are many job platforms online where you can submit an application for product review jobs in different countries. This platform includes websites like:
How to Become a Product Tester
There are many companies online offering programs where you can volunteer to test their products. To volunteer for this test, here is what you can do:
- You can choose a niche and evaluate a few well-known products in that niche before you can call yourself a professional reviewer.
- Once you have finished testing the products of these companies, you have to provide a review or complete a survey.
- To post reviews, you will need a YouTube channel or a review blog. Both are available to you, which is more efficient. You can also leave reviews on the product’s website, but this will only work if the seller’s website has a strong user base.
- Note that an honest review benefits the vendor as well as the buyer. It is imperative that you write a comprehensive and in-depth review, keeping in mind that the companies will view it as valuable feedback.
- It is also important that you submit a biased review, even if it contains some complaints about the merchandise.
How to Apply for Product Review Jobs Online
Follow the steps below to apply for a product review job online:
- Look for job listings online from those websites listed above. After carefully reading the job listing, make a note of any skills and responsibilities mentioned.
- Create a CV that emphasizes the experiences and abilities that meet the requirements of the job. it will look more professional this way.
- Submit your unique resume to the product review job posting you prefer.
Note that if your resume is customized for the job, you are looking for, your chances of getting it may rise.
Can you Make Money Reviewing Products UK?
Yes, you can! You can get free stuff or even earn some rewards and possibly some money with almost no work by working as product testers.
Can I Get Paid to Review Amazon Products?
Although it is legal to be paid for reviews on Amazon, Amazon forbids sellers from doing so in order to maintain the legitimacy of its website. Although receiving free goods in return for a review is legal, you can still do so through the Amazon Vine program.
How do I become an Apple product tester?
Please go to https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/ to register. You can test updates to Apple’s operating system (iOS) through this program before making them available to the general public. Anyone with an Apple ID and device can participate in this program.
Is Paid Product Testing UK Legit?
You can make money by taking surveys and testing products on Paid Product Testing, a reliable website for surveys and product testing. It has a few useful features, but you should be aware of its limitations as well.