“How to Access Office 365 Online” Emails have always been one of the major driving forces of any mail service platform. It plays a major role in communication either by sending text, multimedia, etc. Office 365 Online is a Microsoft account or the outlook account.
Therefore, the account is hosted by Microsoft office 365 email services. Also, this feature can be called Outlook Mail. Because it is found under the platform of Microsoft office 365.
How to Access Office 365 Online
Office 365 emails or the outlook email is a personal information manager. Although it is always used as an email application. Which consist of a calendar, contact manager, task manager, note-taking, and as well as journals.
Therefore one important thing about the office 365 email is that. For users to gain access to the email service platform, the users must possess an email account. Which can be referred to as the outlook mail account.
Office 365 Online Features
- Word: As the name implies, this is a word processor. As said before it is a part of the Microsoft office suite. Which is well packed with desktop publishing capabilities. Word has a very unique and standard function. Therefore its files are commonly used in Microsoft office. This format is for sending text documents via email.
- Excel: This application is a spreadsheet feature by Microsoft. It is very functional on Android, PC, Tablets, and even the Mac device. It possesses features like calculation, graphing tools, pivot tables, and the macro programming language. Therefore, we can say, this is visual basic for applications.
- PowerPoint: This is a presentation-designed software. Also, it’s a standard component of the Microsoft office suite. It is crafted together to work with words. As well as excel and other office productivity tools. PowerPoint is a feature that has a program that enables it to convey information in multimedia.
Other features of Office 365
- OneNote: The OneNote gathers the user’s information. Either written or typed, screen clip, audios, and drawings for its information and multi-user collaboration function. With this program, users can actually send or share their notes with other users on the internet.
- Sway: This is an easy digital app to use in office 365 online. In terms of storytelling, creating interactive reports, presentations, personal reports, and so on. This enables users who already have an account to combine text and media for a profound site like Google presentation.
How to Access Office 365 Online and Microsoft Office 365 Download on Outlook Account
These are some of the features one can find in the office 365 email suite. These features are well designed and fashionable. In other, for users to have a wonderful experience while exploring the office app. So users want to do more in terms of mail services. Office 365 is a platform for them to do as much as they want.
Office 365 Download
Follow the steps below to download office 365.
- Go straight to www.office.com and if you’re not already signed in, choose the “Sign in” caption.
- Therefore, sign in with the account you registered with this version of Office.
- On the Office home page, then select Install Office.
After getting through the above process your download of Office will then begin.
How to Access Office 365 Online on Microsoft.com
For the user to gain access to the email service, type in the URL www.office365.com. In any browser on your PC or mobile device and tap the enter button.
- A Microsoft home page opens where users will see display contents, and also some Microsoft office products. The user should then click on sign in the caption at the right top side of the page.
- Then a mini Microsoft page appears. Where the user needs to fill in his or her email, phone number, or Skype. Then click on the next button below.
- Next, the user also needs to fill in their passwords. After wish also hit the next button below.
- The user instantly gains access to the office 365online email platform. therefore they can start using their Microsoft account.
- Google Keep – Notes and lists on the App Store | Keep Your Tasks Organized
- Spotify Playlist – How to Create A Playlist On Spotify | Delete Spotify Playlist
- Sign Out Gmail – How to Sign out of Gmail on All Devices
- Gmail Inbox Account – How to Open a Gmail Inbox Account
- Google My Maps – How to View “My Maps” Using Google Play