The mailing service platforms have been one of the major deriving tools of internet messaging in the world presently. Also, there are a number of email service platforms on the internet which very active and offer profaned services.
Hotmail email service platforms have their own way of delivering their services to their users. Although, some of these email platforms like Google mail, outlook mail, rocket mail, Yahoo mail, AOL mail, etc.
Furthermore, the Hotmail email service platform and outlook mail are the same. Also, it is in terms of registration and signing into your Hotmail email account. Hotmail is one email service provider that has been for a while now.
Also, it has a vast number of active daily users all around the world. Recently the Hotmail email service platform was updated to the outlook mail service. This is done to give its users a better service experience.
Hotmail Services – Windows Live Mail
Hotmail is said to be the second biggest free email service from windows live mail which is also a Microsoft platform service. Furthermore, the service allows its users to send and receive emails for free from other users around the globe. Also, it has a well-active security check on spam and other internet issues like email hacking.
The Hotmail service has some connections with some features and services such as Windows Live ID, Xbox Live, and Microsoft services. After the upgrading of the service in 2013, the service changed to outlook mail service. Therefore if a user searches on a Hotmail account, it will automatically direct them to the outlook mail platform.
How to Create Hotmail Account
Follow the steps below to create your Hotmail account for free.
- Open any web browser on your device.
- Open a new tab and launch the official Hotmail website at https://outlook.live.com/owa/.
- When the website opens, find the caption that says “Create free account” and click on it.
- On the new page you are directed to, enter the name you wish to use for your email address and hit the “Next” button at the bottom of the form.
- You would now be asked to create a password. Simply do this by filling out the form and clicking on “Next” at the bottom right of the form.
- Enter your first name and last name on the new page and hit the “Next” button again.
- Enter your country and date of birth on the new page and hit “Next” again.
All you have to do from here onward is to follow the onscreen instructions and you would be successfully signed in to your account.
How to Sign in to Hotmail Account or Outlook.com
Follow the steps below to sign in to your Hotmail account.
- First, you have to visit the Outlook website at https://outlook.live.com/owa/.
- On the top navigation, click on “Sign in”.
- You should now be on the sign in page. Enter your email address or mobile number here and hit “Next” at the bottom of the form.
- On the next page, enter your password and click “Sign in” at the bottom of the page.
Note: Make sure you check the “Keep me signed in” box if you want to go straight to Outlook.com when want to sign in next time. More so, this is not recommended if you are sharing a computer system with someone or your mobile device.
Therefore, on that note, you should only check the box if you are using your personal internet device. In case you want to keep signing in then unchecked the box. Therefore, this will always prompt you of your password each time you sign in.
Features of Outlook Mail
There are some features of the Hotmail service account or better still the outlook mail service. These features are for its users to have a better experience while using the platform.
- A Focused Inbox: The outlook mail service uses this feature to display focus mails that are more important to the user. But other emails will stay in the folder of the user inbox.
- Organize Smart Filters: Outlook automatically adds events to users’ mail accounts. As well as remind them of transactions and important emails such as transport and flight tickets
- Active Spam Filters: There is a powerful spam filter that outlook uses to scan emails and offload spam mails to the spam folder.
- One drive Integration: With this feature, users can use it to upload file one and as well attach links for downloads. The user can still choose to remove the links as well.
- Gmail Integration: This feature enables users to integrate their Gmail account and outlook account in sending messages.
- Cloud Integration: This enables users to use storage services like Dropbox, and Google drive, to attach files.
- Windows Integration: Users using the Windows10 devices can add their email account as well as other accounts to the mail app.
- Apps: The outlook app is available visually all in android and windows play stores. Therefore users can easily get and download apps from the Microsoft App store as well.
So these are some of the features out of the other numerous new features of the Hotmail or outlook email service platform.
- Google Keep – Notes and lists on the App Store | Keep Your Tasks Organized
- Spotify Playlist – How to Create A Playlist On Spotify | Delete Spotify Playlist
- Sign Out Gmail – How to Sign out of Gmail on All Devices
- Gmail Inbox Account – How to Open a Gmail Inbox Account
- Google My Maps – How to View “My Maps” Using Google Play