The era we are in today is more into the internet technology system. However, visually everything we do today all boils down to the internet world in one way or the other.
Therefore, storing documents, files, media files, and information is basically a vital way of life in human existence. This is why the Microsoft cloud company has come up with Microsoft cloud storage services.
The system is crafted to help humanity deal with file storage and file loss issues. However, there are other storage cloud services like the Google cloud, IBM cloud, Apple cloud storage, etc.
Microsoft cloud is one of the safest ways for you to save all your files, document, and information’s at ease. However, the storage system is very active that it can hold up a huge amount of files. Furthermore, the issues of loss or damage of files or documents which we do encounter frequently are solved with the Microsoft cloud storage services.
Furthermore, the era of saving document files on paper and cupboards is gradually fading away. This is actually a good innovation in the internet cloud world. More so, with the Microsoft cloud services, personal and administrative documents can be kept safe on the internet. This is very good because files cannot get lost or damaged by simple human errors.
How to Access Microsoft Cloud Services – Setup Microsoft OneDrive Account
To Access the Microsoft cloud services are very easy as most internet users may think it is. Therefore, if you wish to set up the Microsoft one drive cloud storage system then follow these steps below.
- The first thing you need to do is to install the office 365 software application on your device either mobile device or PC.
- After that, the OneDrive cloud storage app comes with the installation of the office 365 setup.
- Open the windows software and click on the one drive icon.
- A set up comes appears, fill in your office 365 email address details. Therefore, you will need to provide the password of the account as well.
- After filling in those details your one drive account will be set up automatically.
Note: A user can sync his or her account to see the latest version of the one drive account. Also, the user gets 5GB of storage space for free to store personal files.
Importance of Microsoft Cloud – Microsoft Online Storage
There are a lot of benefits a Microsoft cloud user stands to gain from using the cloud storage. This improves our way of storing files and data safely.
- Safekeeping of Personal Documents: One of the main reasons to have a OneDrive account is to save your document. These documents may either be doc files, media files, or data.
- Damage or loss of Files: Using the one drive service platform helps you keep your files safe from getting lost or damaged. However, even if the system breaks down you can as well access your files from any other device. Mind you, that is only if you do not forget your login details.
- View and edit Files: Users can view their files anywhere and even edit them via its advanced viewer on a great web interface.
- Photos and File Uploads: With the OneDrive, users can easily upload their photos and videos files easily. However, photos and videos taken on your device can automatically upload to your OneDrive account if you allow the setup.
Benefits of Microsoft Cloud for Business
- File-Sharing: This is one amazing aspect of the one drive service. The one drive allows you to share your files and even folders with others if you wish to do so. Furthermore, you can share photos, videos, and documents with friends, family members, and even colleagues.
- Synchronize among Other Devices: Users can sync their one-drive account with their other devices. This is to say if the user has multiple devices like the PC, tablet, smart device they can sync them all together.
- Search: There is a search feature in the one drive to enable users to locate their files and document easily.
- Pulse 3d Wireless Headset Review PS5 – Pulse 3d Wireless Headset Price
- AOL App – Features of the Aol App | How to Download Aol on Mobile
- Audiomack Music Upload – How to Upload Songs to Audiomack and Stream Music Online
- Jaumo – Jaumo Dating App Online Apk | www.jaumo.com
- How to Use Hangouts – Google Video Call App on Google Hangouts