The Payoneer service is an online payment service that aids the system of sending and receiving money between so many payoneer users around and all over the world. The Payoneer service is available in over 250 countries and available in so many currencies that enable its users to operate their accounts and engage in transactions in their preferred currency. For you to start with this online payment service, you have to begin with Payoneer Registration. Here you can get your payoneer account and quickly get started.
The registration contains the process of applying for your account and getting your payoneer prepaid Mastercard. These are very important elements contained in the payoneer online payment service. With your payoneer account, you are able to carry out almost all activities on the payoneer platform. You can send and receive money, make purchases and pay instantly, and so much more. This is one opportunity you should never miss out on!
How to Get Started on Payoneer Registration
Getting started with Payoneer Registration has really helped so many users, businesses, enterprises, and companies get connected through the e-commerce service all over the world. With payoneer, you can expect a fast, secure, affordable, and amazing payment service. As I earlier, getting started with your registration involves the process of applying for your account. here’s how to register for an account with the payoneer service.
- Getting Started
- Visit the payoneer main site on payoneer.com.
- On the page, click on “SIGN UP”.
- Choose the kind of account you want to register for – an individual account or a company account.
- For an individual account – fill in your name, email address, date of birth, and click on “NEXT”.
- For the company account – enter the company name, type of business entity, company website if any, your name, email address, and date of birth. Click on “NEXT”.
- Your Contact Details
- Select your country.
- Enter your address.
- Your city of residence and postal code of your location.
- Select your phone type – mobile or landline.
- Enter your phone number.
- Security Details
- In this section, you have to enter a password. Once you can always remember as that will be your login password.
- Choose a security question and give the answer.
- Enter the country where your ID was issued to you.
- Select the ID card type and enter the ID number.
- Click on “NEXT”.
- You’re Almost Done!
- This is the final part of your account registration. Enter the currency of your account.
- Provide your bank details such as the name of your bank.
- Your account name and number.
- Your SWIFT/Bank Identifier Code.
- Click on “SUBMIT”.
And now your account is ready. Once your application is successful, your account will immediately be open and you will be able to see the dashboard for your account.
How to Log in To Your Payoneer Account
Now you have your account, you need to log in, so you can access all other features of this account and carry out every transaction. Here’s how to log in.
- Visit the payoneer main site on payoneer.com.
- At the upper-right side of the page, click on “LOGIN”.
- Enter your payoneer username and password – in this case, your payoneer username is the email address you entered while applying for the account.
- Click on “Sign In”.
The Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard
The Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard is a debit card that is joined to your payoneer account and works with any currency in your payoneer account. this card works just like any debit card.
It can be used at ATMs and POS terminals for withdrawals and transfer transactions. It is also used to make store and online purchases on sites and locations where the use of Mastercard is accepted.
Making use of this card together with your account will definitely grant you a smooth and amazing experience. You already know how to create your account and log in to this account online, it is time you know how to get your card.
- Log in to your payoneer account using the steps listed above.
- On your account, click on “Order Card”.
- On the next page, enter your preferred currency for your account.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and Card Terms and Conditions.
- Agree to the Pricing and Fees of the card.
- Click on “ORDER”
That’s it! You’re done. Your card will be mailed to you within some days. You should take note that the card will be mailed to the address you entered while applying for the account, so make sure to enter the right address.
When you order for your card, a fee of 30 dollars will be deducted from your account. So, this means that if you do not have any balance or cash in your payoneer account, you are not eligible to apply for this card.
How to Activate the Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard
You have gotten the card, now what? The activation process is next. When your card has been delivered to you, it has to go through the activation process to enable the use of your newly acquired card. To activate your card online;
- Log in to your payoneer account on payoneer.com.
- Select the card for activation.
- Click on “To view your status and activate your card, Click Here!”.
- Follow the instructions to activate your card.
The payoneer transfer involves the action of sending and receiving money on the payoneer platform. With this service, you are able to send funds from your payoneer account to the account of other users. There are several different methods to transfer funds to others. These methods include Make a Payment, Billing Service, and the Local Bank Transfer.
- The Billing Service – this method includes sending a payment request to the sender through the email inbox of the sender. Once the sender gets the mail, he can transfer the funds from there. here’s how it works.
- The receiver sends the payment request from his account to the email inbox of the sender.
- The sender receives the mail together with a Pay Now link that enables him to transfer the funds.
- The payment request includes the account and payment details of the receiver
- When the sender receives the payment request together with the Pay Now link, when he clicks on it, he will be referred to the payoneer site.
- Enter the details of the payment, contact details, amount, and so on.
- He will then be directed to his payoneer account where he has to confirm the payment.
- The Make a Payment Service – this service allows a payoneer user to transfer and snd funds to other payoneer users for free. There are no charges and fees for this transaction. Here’s how it works.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on Pay and select “Make a Payment Service”.
- Enter the details of the payment and the account details of the receiver.
- Enter the details, amount, contact details, and others.
- Follow the other instructions to complete the payment transaction.
- Local Bank Transfer – this is the method by which you transfer funds from your payoneer account to a bank account. here’s how it works.
How to Withdraw from Payoneer to Personal Bank Account
- Log in to your account on payoneer.com.
- On the page, click on Settings and select Bank Account.
- Click on your bank account.
- Add a nickname if you want and click on Withdraw.
- Choose the currency you want to withdraw from. This is the currency the account operates on.
- Fill in the amount you want to transfer.
- Enter a short description for the transaction if you want to.
- Click on “Review” and proceed with your payment.
How to Withdraw from Payoneer to Other Bank Accounts
- Log in to your account on payoneer.com
- On your account, click on Settings and choose Bank Account
- Click on Add Bank
- Enter the country of the bank and click on “Next”
- Enter the name of the bank
- Enter your account name and number
- Provide your SWIFT/Bank Identifier Code
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Confirm the bank account detail and click on “NEXT”
- Confirm all other payment details.
- Pulse 3d Wireless Headset Review PS5 – Pulse 3d Wireless Headset Price
- AOL App – Features of the Aol App | How to Download Aol on Mobile
- Audiomack Music Upload – How to Upload Songs to Audiomack and Stream Music Online
- Jaumo – Jaumo Dating App Online Apk | www.jaumo.com
- How to Use Hangouts – Google Video Call App on Google Hangouts