If you want to know How to Change Your Yahoo Password, then you should just keep on reading and then you will know how to easily change your Yahoo Password. Now there are actually various ways in which you can be able to change your Yahoo password either on the web or via the mobile app.
Hence, in this post today, I will show you the procedure on how to change passwords in Yahoo Mail.
Meanwhile, the Yahoo password actually serves as a unique set of identification that enables or allows authorization to your Yahoo email account. Your Yahoo password is also meant to be confidential and some people expose their password.
Therefore, leading to hacking your email account. Whatever the reason you just need to change your password, you can also find solutions on this platform.
How to Change Your Yahoo Password
Yahoo Password actually serves as a security measure and is also one of your Yahoo Mail login IDs that allows you to log in to your email account. Also, your Yahoo password simply gives you access to your email account and every other Yahoo service into which your Yahoo Mail account is signed.
When you then forget your password or apply the wrong password in accessing your Yahoo mail account, this actually prevents you from accessing your account. Changing the Yahoo password might then require certain information that just includes your recovery email and your old password.
How to Change Yahoo Password
Just like I said earlier, there are actually different ways on how to change passwords in Yahoo Mail. You can just make use of the Sign-in Helper, on the desktop or via the mobile app. You should also keep in mind, that changing your Yahoo password simply depends on two factors: “forgotten password” or “changing on your account”. Here is the following step:
- You should visit the Sign-in Helper page on your web browser.
- Then enter your recovery email address or phone number.
- Also, you should click Continue.
- Then just enter the code or click on the link sent to your recovery email/phone.
- Also, you should create a new password.
Change Password On Desktop
- First, visit the Yahoo Login page.
- Then enter your username, email, or mobile.
- Also, Click Next.
- Now just enter your password.
- Then Click Sign in.
- Now Access your Yahoo account security page.
- Also, you should just select the option Change Password
- Now create a new password.
- Then, you should just click Continue.
On Mobile App
- First, open the Yahoo Mail app.
- Then select the option Manage Accounts.
- Also, select Account Info and click Security Settings.
- Then you should just Provide a security code.
- Now Select the option Change password and click I would rather change my password.
Afterward, you can also create a strong and unique password that would be easy to remember but difficult for some others to guess. Finally, you can just click Continue in order to confirm the change on your Yahoo password.
How to Secure Yahoo Password
In case you are then worried about the security and safety of important documents on your Yahoo Mail account. Securing your account is very important and also one of the factors which lead to email account loss has to do with exposing your password or just creating a simple password. Here are steps on how to secure your Yahoo password:
- You should create a strong password that includes a sequence of characters that you can remember.
- If your password is tough to remember, you can just write it down in a safe and also secure note.
- For you to implement extra security on your Yahoo Mail account, you can also enable two-factor authentication.
- Keep a tab of your activities on your email account by simply viewing the login histories.
- Also, you should keep a tab of your recovery information to just ensure no chance that you don’t know is not made.
These are the following tips you should implement not only to secure your Yahoo password but also to just help secure your Yahoo email account. Plus, you should also change your password every 2 months to mock any entry on your account.
CHECK THIS OUT: