If you are here to simply know How Much Does a LinkedIn Job Posting Cost, then you are just in luck, because am actually going to be giving information about this particular topic in well-detailed form.
You should just know that LinkedIn is one of the best online job sites for one to find jobs and also for employers to find employees. There are actually many different types of jobs on the site, making it confusing to know how much it costs to post a job on LinkedIn.
How Much Does a LinkedIn Job Posting Cost
Furthermore, the cost of posting a job on LinkedIn simply depends on what job posting option you are choosing. There are also two options, a free option to post on LinkedIn and also a paid option where LinkedIn just promotes the job you then have posted.
LinkedIn Job Posting Cost
Posting a job on LinkedIn is actually free, it also becomes paid when you just want the platform to then promote the job that you have posted. You should just scroll down and then get more understanding of this state.
Free Job Posting on LinkedIn
Once you then have an account on LinkedIn, you can just post your job for free. All you just need is to simply connect to a strong internet network and now post the job you wish to post. But if you then want to post multiple jobs at the same time on LinkedIn, you will just need to pay.
In the free posting, here are details to remember:
- You can simply post only one job at a given time with LinkedIn’s free job posting option
- Free job posts are also displayed in search results, but over time they will just slip down in search results.
- You will just need to use the paid option if you then have several jobs that you need to fill at the same time.
Promoted Job Posts on LinkedIn
This option is also a way for you to get more traffic to your job posting. The cost is ultimately determined by how many clicks your posts simply receive in a day, but you can even just set the daily budget for your job post.
Additionally, this job platform will not charge your business more than 150% of its daily budget per day. And it will not also charge more than your daily total budget as I have stated.
Paying options, here are details to remember:
- According to LinkedIn, this option actually attracts 3X as many suitable applicants for your job posting as their free job post option does.
- LinkedIn also removes your job post from its active promotion for the day if you reach your daily budget.
- The number of qualified candidates who actually read your job advertisement will then increase as your daily budget increases.
How LinkedIn Calculates the Cost-Per-Click
The cost per click is also based on the market and even activity for similar jobs on that day. You can also calculate the cost of each click by simply dividing the total spend for the day by the number of views the job has received. However, this info is just accessible by simply clicking on the “Manage” button for the job post.
When will I be Charged for a Promoted Job Post?
Charges arise daily during the billing period, which then starts on the day you make the job post. Your balance will also be charged if the post is still live after 30 days. If you then end the listing before the 3-day period has passed, you will now be charged 48 hours after you end the task or after your balance reaches $500.
Benefits of Promoted Job Post on LinkedIn
Here are the benefits of you paying for a promoted job post on LinkedIn, including:
- Promoted job posts are then displayed at the top of search results.
- According to LinkedIn, mobile notifications can also help employers reach three to five times more applicants than a free job post.
- LinkedIn will also notify you when a candidate then meets the job require applies cation by using a matching algorithm.
How Long Is a Job Post Active?
Whether gratis or promoted, they actually remain active until they are closed. In the case of a promoted option, the total budget is then reached. Job posts are also automatically closed after six months.
How Are Applications Submitted on LinkedIn?
The company simply chooses how it would like to hear from potential candidates when a position is then placed on LinkedIn. You can just ask candidates to simply submit their information through LinkedIn, your website, an applicant tracking system, or both to apply for the position.
How Do I Stop My Daily Budget on LinkedIn?
For you to then stop spending, you must just close the job. You will also only be charged for views received on the days your job was open.
What Does It Mean When A Job Is Promoted?
A job is then promoted when you actually paid for it to be ranked on the first page of google. Promoted job posts are even displayed at the top of search results with a “promoted” tag, which actually means more candidates will see them.
How Many Job Posts Are Free on LinkedIn?
You can also post one job on LinkedIn for free. If you just want to post more than one job, then you will also have to opt for paid options such as PPC (pay-per-click) or Job Slots.
CHECK THIS OUT: