If you are just looking for where you can simply get information about the Live In Care Assistant Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship, then you are just in the right place. Well, many users have been searching about this particular topic and they want to know all about it.
In this article, you will discover exactly what you just need to know about this job position and how to apply. So, keep on reading.
Live In Care Assistant Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
Now getting a visa sponsorship is actually one of the easiest ways to just get a Visa. The Live in Care Assistant job does not require any special qualifications. But if you then have a degree, it’s also a plus.
However, if you are then looking forward to working in the United States as a Live-in Caregiver, you just need to read and then speak English fluently and also be physically healthy.
Who is a Live in Care Assistant?
A live-in care assistant is just similar to a caregiver. He or she is actually responsible for providing support for individuals within their homes. Most Live in Care Assistants also attend to the elderly and even special children.
They also do provide help such as companionship, housekeeping, medical care, and physical and of course emotional support. For one to be a good Live in Care Assistant, one actually needs to have patience and also the ability to communicate well with your clients.
Live in Care Assistant Requirements
Before you can simply qualify for the Live in Care Assistant in the United States, you just need to meet the standard requirements. They simply include:
- A high school diploma or its equivalent.
- At least a year of work experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to read and write in English fluently.
- The ability to pay attention to details.
- Certification in Basic Life Support (This may be optional).
- The ability to work as an individual and as a team.
- You should also have the ability to pay attention to details
These are the general requirements that are needed to qualify for the job of a Live in Care Assistant. Employers may also require you to just submit other documents and then meet certain educational qualifications.
What is a Visa Sponsorship?
You may also be reading this article with little knowledge of what a Visa sponsorship is just all about. Most people actually think the Visa sponsorship is just a letter but it’s more than that.
Live In Care Assistant Jobs in USA for Foreigners
Visa sponsorship is actually a term when an individual is then willing to take responsibility for a foreigner who simply wants to move into the country. The sponsor can also be your relative or legal guardian. The sponsor can even be a United States employer.
You should know that there are just different types of visa sponsorships and they simply include financial sponsorship where an individual is then willing to cover your travel expenses as well as some other expenses during your stay.
The other type of visa sponsorship is the family immigration sponsorship. This just happens when U.S citizen or permanent resident is also willing to sponsor their family members.
This article is all about the Employment-based visa sponsorship where a foreigner gets a Job offer and is sponsored by the employer. Having known what visa sponsorship is all about, the next section of this post will simply educate you on how to get a Live in care assistant job with visa sponsorship.
How to Get a Live in Care Assistant Job in USA Offering Sponsorship
The role of a care assistant is a very nice and important one and this career is in very high demand in the United States. For you to get a job as a Live in Care Assistant in the United States, you just need to meet the standard requirements.
When you are then sure that you meet the educational, health, skill, and some other necessary requirements, you can then begin your job hunt. After you have also found job vacancies, you can now go ahead to apply for as many positions as you want as this will actually raise the chances of you getting a job offer.
How to Apply for Live In Care Assistant Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
The application process for one to apply for this is very easy. You might actually find it tough at first to apply for the job since it is an international one. Below is also an easy guide that will then make the job application process much easier for you.
- You should just visit websites with a database of United States Jobs for foreigners to then search for Live in care assistant jobs. You can also make use of the United States Government employment portal usajobs.gov. You can even make use of social media platforms for your job hunts.
- Also, then you should make research for companies and employers that just have a track record of sponsoring foreigners for visas. You can also search for job vacancies that are related to the Live in Care Assistance profession within these companies.
- You should also review the job requirements and qualifications.
- Then write an impressive Cover letter and Gather all the necessary documents.
- You should now apply for as many job options as you can find and upload the necessary documents.
- When you are then considered qualified for the job, you will be contacted for the employer.
After this, the wage will now be determined and your employer can then begin the visa sponsorship process. When you then get the official job offer, your employer must also be willing to work hard to simply ensure you are approved for the visa.
How to Sponsor a Foreigner to Work In the U.S as a Live In Care Assistant
If you are an employer in the United States, you can employ a Foreigner to work for you. This applies to various job positions including the position of Live In Care Assistant. The Process of sponsoring a foreigner to work for you as a Live In Care Assistant includes the:
- You should just make sure that the foreigner is simply qualified for the Live in Care Assistant job. For you to also sponsor the foreigner, the job position must be listed as one of the specialty occupations.
- The Next step for you to take is to determine the wage of the employee. You should also make sure that this wage is above the average U.S labor wage.
- After this, just notify the United States workforce of your decision.
- Then get or Obtain a Labor Certification from the United States Department of Labor (DOL).
- Now just File a petition to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS).
- After that Register with USCIS for the H-1B annual lottery.
When you have done this, what you need now is to just wait for the lottery selection results. If your prospective employee is then selected, he or she can then apply for the visa.
CHECK THIS OUT: