The U.S. Bank Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card is a credit card that buffers solid rewards on travel and gas with a generous 5 points per dollar on prepaid hotels and car rentals booked directly in the Altitude rewards center.
You can also earn 4 points per dollar on travel and at gas stations. You can receive 2 points per dollar at grocery stores, grocer delivery, dining, and streaming services, and a point per dollar on all other eligible purchases.
This credit card can be the best option to use for those who are just starting out with using credit card rewards for travel. The only way to use the point for travel is to book through U.S Bank Reward Center.
U.S. Bank Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card
Nevertheless, this credit card known as U.S. Bank Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card is mostly enjoyed by travel lovers and those with gas guzzlers. If you are making use of the card throughout your year you will have a $0 annual fee. The newest addition to the U.S Bank cast of Altitude-branded credit cards.
Get the card to be a partaker of the exceptional rewards on travel and gas. Furthermore, in addition to decent earnings in bonus categories like grocery stores dining and eligible streaming service. you can also get ongoing credits if you make use of the card. the savings can significantly offset the cost of the annual fee.
U.S. Bank Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card Rewards
For cash back, travel, merchandise, and gift cards the U.S Bank points sure do worth a penny. These are some of the rewards you can get as a user of this card:
- Through the Altitude Reward canter, you get points per $1 spent on prepaid hotels and car rentals.
- For travel and at gas stations you get 2 points per $1 spent on every purchase.
- In any purchase at grocery stores, dining, and on eligible streaming services you get 2 points per $1 spent.
- For any other purchases, you get 1 point per $1 spent.
Those are some of the rewards you can get as a user of the card. the good part about their reward is the fact that points do not expire, and there’s no cap on the amount that you can earn. if you wish to know how to apply for U.S. Bank Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card keep on reading this article.
U.S. Bank Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card Application
If you have made up your mind to be a partaker of the nice reward offered by the U.S. Bank Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card. This card does not allow you to transfer points for maximized value. The card’s 4x earnings rate on travel and gas makes it among the very best for bonus rewards in those categories. Most especially considering it won’t cost you anything to carry the card for the first year.
How to Apply for the U.S. Bank Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card
All the information you need to apply for this card will be available in the article:
- You just have to visit their official application page at https://www.usbank.com/credit-cards/altitude-connect-visa-signature-credit-card.html.
- Once you get to the page you will have to scroll down you will see “Apply now” and click on it.
- On the next page, you will have to enter some information. This information includes first name, middle name, last name, suffix, Email, and mobile number.
- You can click on “save & continue”
Those are the step you have to take to apply for the card.
U.S. Bank Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card Activation
If you wish to use this card you will have to activate it first. Once you get the card activated you can use it to perform all your card duties. Your card depends on the activation in order to function. The information you need on how to get your get activated is below.
How to Activate U.S. Bank Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card online
To activate your card online is one of the easy ways to compare the two. If you are not logged into your U.S bank account, you will have to log in first. so, if you can activate your U.S. Bank Visa Platinum Card you will be glad to see the information listed for you below:
- Visit https://onlinebanking.usbank.com/auth/login/
- In your account, type choose the online banking, and enter your username, and password to log in.
- select customer service from the top menu bar and select self-service.
- Click on activate a card under the Credit/charge account section.
- You will be asked to enter your card information and follow the prompts to complete the activations.
Those ate the step you need to follow if you wish to get your U.S. Bank Visa Platinum Card activated. Which is listed and well explained for you above
How to Activate U.S. Bank Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card with mobile app
This is all you have to do once the app is on your mobile device:
- From the main menu select Manage cards.
- Select the card requiring activation.
- Select Activate Card. If you have multiple cards awaiting activation, choose the one you’d like to activate and select Continue.
- Provide your card information and the last four digits of your SSN, then select Activate.
Those are the step you need to follow if you wish to activate your card through the mobile app. If you do not know how to sign up for your U.S. Bank Visa Platinum Card account you will be able to do that, you just have to keep on reading.
U.S. Bank Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card Sign up
You will be able to earn a 50,00 bonus point when you spend $2,000 in eligible purchases within the first 120 days of account opening. You have to have an account with U.S. Bank Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card to perform some things with your card.
How to sign up for U.S. Bank Visa Platinum Card Account
The following step is all you need to open your U.S. Bank Visa Platinum Card account:
- Visit https://auth.usbank.com/enroll/user?tenantId=USB&appId=RETAIL&channelId=WEB#/VerifyEnrollment
- Once you get to the page you will have to enter your card or account number and the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- When that is done you can now click on “Continue”
Then you can follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
What credit score do you need for a U.S. Bank signature card?
The U.S. Bank Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card is geared to individuals with good or excellent credit. This means you will have the best chance of qualifying if your credit score is 670 or more. Which is different from other cards.
- American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card – creditcards.aa.com/citi-mileup-card-american-airlines-direct/
- Tires Plus Survey – How to Take Tires Plus Survey Online
- The Fresh Market Survey – How to take the Fresh Market Survey Online
- Best Cards for Small Business – Startup Business Credit Cards With No Credit
- What Is a Canceled Check? – Canceled Checks vs. Returned Checks