The American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card is a very nice card for fee-averse travelers who frequently fly from one place to another with American Airlines and would love to earn unlimited miles for a card with a simple rewards structure.
Moreover, this credit card might not be the best for you if you want to avoid paying foreign transaction fees on purchases made outside the USA or for consumers who wish to earn bonus rewards in a broader range of categories. Through this page, you will be able to get all the information regarding this card and how to apply as well.
American Airlines AAdvantage Mile Up Card
The American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card is uncommon among brand airline cards. This is because it earns frequent flyer miles, but it cost nothing to carry, and it’s a good annual fee of $0. For those people who get grocery bills in large amounts, the card rewards also have a sweeten to that deal.
The credit card can help you earn points toward elite status, unlike any other no-annual fee airline card. this card is one of the best options if you are looking for a card that offers a more lucrative reward or major travel perks, and if you fly on America Airline several more then once a year.
American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card Rewards
The American miles are valued at 1.2 cents each by the NerdWallet. That is a baseline value drawn from real-world data on hundreds of economy routes, not a maximized one. Here is the reward you can get as a user of this card:
- For every $1 spent at the grocery store, including grocery delivery services you get 2 AAdvantage miles.
- For each $1 Spent on eligible America Airlines Purchases, you get 2 AAdvantage miles.
- For every $1 spent on other purchases you get 1 AAdvantage mile.
Those are some of the rewards you can earn as a user of this card. In value from your American miles, it is better you look for an award redemption that offers 1.2 cents.
American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card Application
To apply for the American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card is not a big deal you just need some guidelines. Once you have made up your mind to get this card you will have to apply for it through their online portal online.
And then you can get a 25% savings on inflight food and beverage purchases on American Airlines when you use your card. keep on reading through this article to get all the information you need on how to apply for the card.
How to Apply for American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card
To apply for this nice reward offering card, follow these steps below:
- You just have to visit their official application page at https://creditcards.aa.com/citi-mileup-card-american-airlines-direct/.
- Once you get to the page you will see “Apply now” click on it.
- On the next page, you have to fill in some personal information which includes first name, middle initial (opt), last name, suffix(opt), home address, social security number, date of birth (MM-DD-YYYY), country of citizenship, mobile phone number, email address, security word hint, and security word.
- Then you can enter your financial information which includes total annual income and monthly mortgage/rent payment.
- Membership information which is your AAdvantage Number (opt)
- Then you can read through their terms and conditions. After that click on “Agree & Submit”
If you have entered all the necessary information above,
Frequent ask question
Is it hard to get a Citi AAdvantage card?
Before you can get this card, you will generally need an excellent credit score of at least 760 to be approved for a rewards credit card lit some Citi / AAdvantage credit card. well, it is possible to get approved with a lower score if other aspects of your credit portfolio look appealing to the issuer.
Do AAdvantage card members get free checked bags?
Yes, up to four individuals traveling with the eligible primary cardmember will also get their first checked bag free of charge if they are listed in the same reservation. The waiver does not apply to overweight or oversized bags.
What is the minimum credit score for a Citi card?
The minimum credit score for a Citi card is at least 700 for a Citi credit card in most cases. This means you need a good score to apply for this credit Card in order to be approved. The card you are after also depends on some Citi credit cards requiring higher scores, and one accepts applicants with limited credit history.
How many AAdvantage miles do you need for a free flight?
You need to have at least 7,500 miles for a free flight on American airlines. You can redeem 7,500 AAdvantage miles for a free one-way domestic MileSAAver award flight of up to 50 miles in distance. For a domestic flight longer than 500 miles, you’ll need 20,000 – 30,000 award miles.
- Best Cards for Small Business – Startup Business Credit Cards With No Credit
- What Is a Canceled Check? – Canceled Checks vs. Returned Checks
- How Long Does it take to Improve Credit Score
- NTB And Tire Kingdom Credit Card Login or Activate @ d.comenity.net/ac/ntbtk/public/home
- Publix Passport Login at www.publix.org