The Tim Hortons survey is also known as the Telltims survey. This survey is available now for all customers of the restaurant and after you have completed the survey, you have the chance to get a free Tim Horton’s Validation Code. The Tim Hortons came about this Telltims to get clients genuine reviews about their late visit understanding and give the best service and food.
If you take part in this survey, you will have the chance to get a free Tim Hortons coupon code at the end of the survey. If you want to be a partaker of this beautiful reward this survey offers, you will have to keep reading through this page.
Tim Hortons survey
The Tim Hortons survey is for their customer and if you have ordered from Tim Hortons any time recently. You just have to spend a few minutes of your time and by giving just some honest feedback and genuine opinions based on your last visit to Tim Hortons café, you may win some exciting offers or prizes. This restaurant wants to make sure that all its customers have the greatest experience possible for them.
Tim Hortons Survey Reward
If you have made up your mind to participate in the Telltims Survey of satisfaction and feedback then you will likely want to know what kind of reward you can earn after completing the tell Tim Hortons customer survey at telltims.can.smg.com.
You will receive a validation code, and you can redeem the code at any time (30 days validity) of your next visit to Tim Hortons. Well, you have to purchase a drink to activate the offer. The reward that you receive will be 100% non-transferable and non-negotiable as well.
Eligibility criteria for the Hollister survey
To be part of this survey you will need some eligibility criteria, these are the eligibility criteria:
- You need to be 18 years or above in age
- Be able to read and write English or French
- You need a receipt not older than 7 days
- Use a device with an internet connection to take part in this survey.
Those are the eligibility criteria to perform the survey. Once you meet those criteria you can partake in the survey with no hesitation.
Tim Hortons Survey Requirement
If you want to start the Tell Tim survey you have to meet certain qualifications, which are as followed:
- You must be a resident of the United States
- You need a valid Tim Hortons purchase receipt, not older than seven (7) days.
- Basic knowledge of English, Spanish, or French language.
- Redeem your coupon buy one get one free within 30 days before it gets expired.
- One customer can use it only one time.
- Do not transfer, sell or scan xerox to make copies of your code.
- You can only participate as a customer to them 5 times per month in the survey.
Those are the requirement you need to meet in order to start the survey. You just need to go through them before you start the survey.
How to take the Tim Hortons survey
To start this survey, you just need some guidelines. Here are the steps to take if you want to take part in the Tim Hortons survey:
- You just have to visit the Tim Hortons survey and make a purchase to get a receipt. This receipt should not be older than 7 days.
- Then go to their official site at https://telltims.can.smg.com/.
- Then you can enter the survey code from your receipt in the space given.
- When you select the store, you can now press the start button.
- Now you can give your genuine feedback about their customers.
- Answer all your questions honestly and thoroughly.
- When you are done with the survey, press the submit button.
If you have entered all the necessary information, you can get a validation/coupon code. Save it and make use of it at your next visit to the Tim Hortons Restaurant to redeem your offer.
Is Tim Hortons Survey legit?
This survey is very legit and you have the chance to win a validation/coupon code. You can partake in this survey; you just have to give your feedback. Through your feedback, the company will be able to benefit from it.
Tim Hortons Survey code
The Hortons Survey code is the reward you can get as a partaker of the survey. The other code you need to know about is the survey code located at the bottom of your receipt.
- American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card – creditcards.aa.com/citi-mileup-card-american-airlines-direct/
- Tires Plus Survey – How to Take Tires Plus Survey Online
- The Fresh Market Survey – How to take the Fresh Market Survey Online
- Best Cards for Small Business – Startup Business Credit Cards With No Credit
- What Is a Canceled Check? – Canceled Checks vs. Returned Checks