Visa Prepaid Processing is a prepaid card is issued by Bank of America. The card can be used anywhere Visa or Mastercard debit cards are accepted.
Do you need a debit card that you can use for your shopping in-store, online, and even Make Payment via phone? Then go to www.visaprepaidprocessing.com for yours.
This article is made to guide you on all you need to know about the bank of America commercial prepaid card. From benefits, login, activation, and how to use the card for your purchases. Keep reading on the BoA prepaid card.
Visa Prepaid Processing – Visa Prepaid Processing.com
The Visa Prepaid processing card is a debit visa card that comes with benefits. The debit card is easy to use, if you get the card, activate and register the card to begin using it.
However, you can check your account balance and view all your previous transactions. You can use the Visa Prepaid Processing card to make everyday purchases.
Enjoy Visa’s zero liability policy on unauthorized charges in case your card is lost or stolen. Also, with every other benefit that comes with a Visa card.
Visa Prepaid Processing EDD Login
Visa Prepaid Processing edd login is very fast and easy. To log in use the guide below:
- Launch your browser
- Type in the URL of the Bank of America EDD login https://www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/RewardCard/Verify/SignIn
- Type your username
- Click on Continue icon
- Type in your Password
- Click on Continue button
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your login process.
Let the instructions on-screen guide you to complete your login.
You can retrieve your bank of America card username or password if you forgot them at the login section.
Visa Prepaid Processing EDD Debit Card Activation
If you have received a new BOA EDD card, it must be activated. To activate your new card, you can do it Online or Over the phone.
- Visit the Bank of America debit card website at https://visaprepaidprocessing.com/COMMERCIALPREPAIDCARD/PERSONAL/home/index
- On the website, click on the Activate My Card
- On the next page, enter your Card Number.
- Tap on the “Continue” button
Follow the next instructions on the screen to complete your card activation
On the phone
Contact the customer service team over the phone. Use the phone number on the customer service center page. There are different phone numbers for people calling within the United States and outside.
To check your EDD card balance, you will have to log in to your bank of America account online, or contact the customer service at the number. You will see a free toll number to make payments and know your balance.
Customer Service Center
Bank of Bank of America customer contact are always available. To contact them
- Log into your account to get the right phone number.
- On the website bankofamerica.com
- Navigate down to the bottom of the screen
- Tap on the “Contact Us” widget
- You will get to contact them on any issues or to speak with a center representative.
The customer service center team of bank of America are actively available 24/7 days to attend to customers.