Accounts Payable is an essential function of any business, and it involves managing the company’s financial responsibilities to its vendors and suppliers. Consequently, Accounts Payable jobs are in demand across the world.
In this blog, you will explore the countries where Accounts Payable jobs are available, the salary range for these jobs, and the necessities for getting hired. Whether you are an experienced Accounts Payable jobs professional or just starting your career, this article will offer you a valuable understanding of the industry.
What is an Account Payable Jobs
An Accounts Payable job involves managing a company’s economic responsibilities to its clients. This comprises processing invoices, making payments, merging accounts, maintaining accurate records, and more. It is a crucial function of any business, and the role requires attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and knowledge of accounting principles.
Accounts Payable Jobs. These are some central account payable jobs you may access with ease in your preferred country:
Account Payable Accountant
These professionals evaluate and supervise accounts payable and obtaining operations. They manage global accounts payable tools and then ensure proper recordkeeping. Implement improvements, document processes and support the finance team. These specialists earn an annual national average salary of $60,500.
Account Payable Coordinator
The account payable coordinator is responsible for accurately entering manufacturing invoices into the account payable module. These professionals in this industry earn an annual national average salary of $55,600.
Account Payable Specialist
The specialists in this field and responsible for managing accounts payable using accounting software and other programs. They handle accounts payable for separate vendors and entities. They verify and process invoices that are due for payment. Compare purchase orders, terms of payments, prices, and other available charges. They earn a national average salary of $58,900 per year.
Account Payable Clerk
These personnel are in charge of invoice processing. They perform various tasks such as handling the timely and accurate processing of accounts payable invoices, and ensuring they are properly coded, approved, and in submission with company policies. They earn a national average salary of $55,250 per year.
Account Payable Analyst
This job individuals are in charge of researching and resolving accounts payable with customers and vendors. They match, code, batch, and enter invoices. They are even responsible for updating and reconciling sub-ledgers to the general ledger. However, they earn a national average salary of $52,745 per year.
Account Payable Representative
Under direct supervision, the account payable representative is in the position of processing various Accounts Payable transactions corresponding to the assigned divisions’ vendor accounts. Prepare reconciliations for vendor accounts. A high school diploma or a comparable degree is required. Audit procedure documentation experience. They make $45,000 per year on average national salary.
Accounts Payable Supervisor
This position specializes in the management of accounts payable processes including audits, expense reports, and purchase cards. Ensure that internal procedures and federal/state tax requirements are observed. Streamline accounting processes and offer support for capital expenditure projects. Monthly reporting is needed. They make $75,000 per year as a national average salary.
Account Payable Manager
They have the charge of managing the entire accounts payable process, including transaction reconciliation, record-keeping review, vendor initial onboarding assistance, and payment processing. Create policies and procedures for scaling accounting and integrating recent acquisitions. The national average salary is $101,500 a year.
Account Payable Associate
Account payable associates help with compliance, data integrity, handling accounts payable invoices, reconciling supplier statements, managing credit card programs, assisting with audits, updating procedures, and executing additional associated tasks as needed. They earn a national average salary of $50,250 per year.
Account Payable Lead
The primary responsibilities of the account payable lead are to manage payment operations, drive process enhancements, and work alongside departments to ensure timely and precise payment. Lead automation projects and assist with audits. A bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance is required, in addition to 5+ years of experience. The national average salary is $60,000 per year.
Top Highest Paying Countries in the Accounts Payable Job Industry
Here is a list of the top 5 highest paying countries in the account payable job field:
- Account Payable Specialist – $50,050/ year
- Accounting Assistant – $52,000/ “
- Account Clerk – $50,250/ “
- Accounts Payable Clerk – $45,500/ “
- Supervisor – $74,000/ “
- Account Payable Officer – $72,000/ year
- Supplier Invoice Checker – $55,600/ “
- Account Receivable Officer – $60,950/ “
- Account Payable Assistant – $65,000/ “
- Account Payable Livestock Coordinator – $70,500/ “
- Bookkeeper – €40,500/ year
- Account Payable Specialist – €45,000/ “
- Accountant – €35,550/ “
- Accountant Kreditoren – €50,150/ “
- Finance Specialist – €35,600/ “
- Account Payable Associate – £30,900/ year
- Account Payable Clerk – £28,800/ “
- Accounts Clerk – £30,000/ “
- Account Payable Assistant – £32,000/ “
- Account Receivable Clerk – £27,700/ “
- Account Payable Accountant – $50,200/ year
- Account Payable Clerk – $45,000/ “
- Account Payable Specialist – $55,050/ “
- Account Payable Associate – $47,900/ “
- Account Payable Officer – $45,000/ “
Where to Get Accounts Payable Jobs
This is a list of web platforms on which you can find any account payable job quickly and easily:
Account Payable Jobs Duties
The duties of an Accounts Payable job may vary depending on the company and industry, but some common responsibilities include:
- Processing invoices and confirming their accuracy
- Safeguarding timely payments to vendors and suppliers
- Maintaining exact records of financial transactions
- Merging accounts payable businesses
- They are in charge of resolving invoice differences and issues
- Interacting with vendors and suppliers concerning payment status and inquiries
- Preparing and processing expenditure reports
- Assisting with month-end and year-end final procedures
- Co-operating with other departments to ensure appropriate financial management
- Staying up-to-date with accounting regulations and principles.
Requirements for an Account Payable Jobs
To be considered for an Accounts Payable job, you typically require:
- A high school diploma or equivalent, although some employers may prefer candidates with an associate or bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field.
- You ought to have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and knowledge of accounting principles.
- Skill in computer software system programs such as Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks is also crucial.
- Some employers may need prior knowledge in Accounts Payable or a related field, while others may provide on-the-job training.
- Good communication skills and the capability to work well in a team are also essential for success in this role.
How to Apply for an Account Payable Jobs
To apply for an Accounts Payable job, you have to follow the steps outlined below:
- Update your Resume: Make sure your resume is up-to-date and highpoints your appropriate skills and experience.
- Search for Job Openings: Use the web platforms mentioned in the blog to search for Accounts Payable jobs that are vacant in your preferred location.
- Submit your Application: Once you find a vacant job that suits your interest, submit your application, with your resume and cover letter.
- Prepare for the Interview: If you are chosen for an interview, prepare by studying the company and practicing mutual interview questions.
- Follow Up: After the meeting, follow up with the employer to express your awareness of the position and inquire about the status of your request.
Remember to modify your application and resume for each job you apply for, highlighting your applicable skills and experience. Good luck with your job search!
In conclusion, Accounts Payable jobs are in high demand across the globe, and the salary range for these jobs differs depending on the industry and country.
The duties of an Accounts Payable job may differ, but the role involves attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and knowledge of accounting principles.
To apply for an Accounts Payable job, you need to have a high school diploma or corresponding, strong organizational skills, knowledge of accounting principles, and good interpersonal skills.
By following the steps outlined in this blog, you can increase your opportunity of getting hired for an Accounts Payable job.