Opay is a popular one-stop mobile-based platform in Nigeria that offers various services, including money transfers, bill payments, and mobile top-ups. One of the great services Opay offers is an ATM card that allows you to withdraw cash from any ATM machine that accepts Visa cards.
In this article, you will be guided through how to apply for Opay ATM Card to access your cash quickly and easily. All you are required of is follow the procedures outlined carefully.
Benefits of Applying for an Opay ATM Card
There are many benefits that come with the Opay ATM card when you apply and get it. Applying for an Opay card is a convenient and secure way to access financial services and make payments in Nigeria.
If you apply for an Opay card you may use your wallet in a Convenient way. There will be top Security applied to your wallet, Wide Acceptance, Cashback, Low Fees, and Quick and Easy Access to Cash.
With the Opay card, you may make online payments to JUMIA, Netflix, Play Store, and other service providers. As well as withdrawals from any POS or ATM in Nigeria.
Opay cards are directly linked to Opay wallets, and when launched the product is expected to afford customers with OPay wallets. The luxury of using the cards on ATMs, POS terminals e-commerce sites, and many more that are supported by the card.
How to Apply for Opay ATM Card
Opay cards come in two varieties: virtual cards and physical cards. If you are interested, you can request access to both ATMs. To apply for both cards, follow the instructions provided below.
Apply for a Virtual Card
Here are the steps to apply for an Opay Virtual card:
- Navigate to the Opay app on your mobile device.
- Log into your Opay account.
- On the down navigation bar click on the Cards option.
- You will now see two sections of cards: Virtual Cards and Physical Cards. Choose the virtual card option to continue.
- Click on the Get It Now option and confirm the payment of an issuant fee of 500 naira.
- Select the Confirm and Pay option.
- Choose how you wish to pay the 500 naira (Add a Bank Card or Add a Bank Account).
- nd click on the Pay button to confirm your payment.
After you have completed those processes, you will now have to wait for Opay to deliver your card to your preferred destination.
Apply for an Opay Physical Card
The methods you may follow on how to get an Opay physical card differ for those applying for a virtual card. Those steps are here below, all you need to do is follow the procedures carefully:
- Log Into your Opay account.
- Click on the Cards bar from the list of tabs in the nav bar.
- Click the Physical Card option.
- Select either For Home Delivery or Pick up from Nearby Merchants to continue.
- Choose your preferred type and confirm your details by clicking the Confirm button.
- Choose how you wish to pay the 2000 naira for Opay physical card (Add a Bank Card or Add a Bank Account).
- And click on the Pay button to confirm your payment.
After that, wait for your card delivery.
In conclusion, applying for an Opay ATM card is a straightforward process that involves logging into your Opay account. And following the instructions provided in the Cards section. You can choose to apply for a virtual card or a physical card, depending on your preference.
The cost of getting an Opay card ranges from 700 to 2000 naira, depending on the card you prefer. Once you complete the application process, you will have to wait a few days for your card to be delivered to your preferred address.
How Much Does It Cost to Get an Opay Card?
You can make cash withdrawals and receive cashback on your transactions while using the Opay debit card.
But you need to create an account in order to apply for a debit card. Applying for and receiving an Opay debit card might cost anywhere from 700 to 1000 naira.
How Long Does It Take to Get an Opay Card?
Your OPay ATM card will be processed and sent to your registered address a few days after you complete your application. Upon distribution and delivery of your card, you will receive an app notice.
How to Apply for an Opay Card?
The easiest method to apply for an Opay ATM card is to sign in to your dashboard, go to the Cards section. Choose a Virtual or Physical Card, agree to the issuance fee, and enter your transaction PIN to validate the request.
How Do I Get my Opay Card Number?
To get your opay card information navigate to your dashboard, pick Click on Cards, then My Cards. After choosing your card, click the Eye button to see the information of the number.