OPay gives you a chance to transfer payments quickly and easily, make money, spend wisely, and save more. The Opay customer service team can assist you if you have a query or need assistance with a transaction.
In this article, you will be enlightened on How to Contact Opay Customer Service, so continue reading and follow through the processes carefully.
How to Contact Opay Customer Service
It is an advanced financial technology company that provides a variety of innovative offerings to help businesses and individuals with their financial activities.
By utilizing technology, this platform seeks to facilitate financial transactions and advance financial inclusion for all, but along the way, they recognize that reliability and confidence are crucial, so a strong customer support platform is essential.
To this end, Opay offers effective and timely customer service to handle user concerns, swiftly address problems, and guarantee excellent service for its users.
This commitment to customer service distinguishes Opay and adds to its standing as a dependable provider of financial services. Opay provides users with a number of ways to contact customer service in order to ensure a seamless customer experience.
How to Chat Opay Customer Service
The Opay mobile application includes a built-in live chat feature that lets users communicate with customer service agents in real-time. Users of the app can start a conversation to receive prompt assistance by using the live chat function.
Users who appreciate the ease of interacting inside the application while using Opay’s numerous services may find this channel to be particularly useful. The steps here are to assist you on how you can file a complaint on Opay, follow through the process carefully:
- Launch the Opay app on your preferred device
- Select the Card section.
- Now you have to click on the Manage Dispute option to continue.
- Then click the Calendar icon and sort out the date of the transaction.
- Click on Submit
- You may receive a confirmation email or a reference number after submitting your complaint. This can then be utilized for tracking the progress of your complaint.
These are the required steps to follow.
Methods to Contact Opay Customer Services
These are the methods by which you can contact Opay customer service through any means:
- In-App customer service – You may contact the customer care service of Opay through the self-service feature or even the live chat feature on the app to chat with their customer care representative.
- Through Mobile – Contact Opay customer service on 0700 888 8328 or 01 888832 for app and card queries. Call 0700 888 8329 or 01 8888329 for Opay POS business queries. Opay provides a customer support service over WhatsApp in accordance with the popularity of instant messaging services. Then you may chat with Opay on WhatsApp, they are available 24/7 at +2349165998936.
- On Social Media – You may also reach Opay customer service via any of their verified social media pages.
On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/opay.ng/
- Partnership – Customers may get in touch for partnering opportunities from business, promotions to community development projects. Visit this page https://www.opayweb.com/contact-us/[email protected]
- Customer care website – You may also visit their official customer care website for your various complaints through this URL https://www.opayweb.com/contact-us/
Utilize to meet Opay customer services in person.
Office Locations in Nigeria
HQ: Alexander House, Otunba Jobi Fele Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Customer Service Centers
103 Allen Avenue, Mosesola House, Ikeja.
78B Lagos Road Ikorodu.
4th Avenue A Close, Festac Town, Festac.
No 34/36 Okotie Eboh Street Utako District.
Dolly House Opposite Laroy Hotel, Abiola Way
Anjola Building Opposite Oando Filling Station, Iyana Cele Bus Stop, Along Sango Road, Mokola.
Opposite Technical Beside Arowolo Filling Station.
Thilda’s Center, Shop 12 Opposite GIG Logistics Dadin Kowa 3rd Gate.
Asd City Mall Katsina Road by Independent Way.
Amana Plaza Second Floor beside Shoprite Zoo Road.
How Can I Communicate with Opay?
Opay customer service team now ensures timely responses to emails, providing relevant information or resolutions and addressing concerns effectively.
- For general issues or inquiries, use email [email protected]
- For fraud and related issues, email, [email protected]
- Use [email protected] for legal matters.
How Do I Report a Transaction on Opay?
You can easily report immediately in the support tab in the Opay app. Remember to include the transaction number and screenshot of the transaction receipt.
How Do I Report Failed Transaction on Opay?
To report failed transactions on Opay, utilize the steps below:
- Click on the Balance option.
- Now click on the Failed Transaction to continue.
- Select Chat with Support below the transactions.
- And then click on the Send button.
Can Opay Refund Money?
An OPay wallet transaction can be refunded in just two steps: Start the refund request off the status of your refund.