Learning How To Create a Poll on Facebook is very much easy and simple. In fact, it is one of the easiest things you could do on Facebook. But as you can see many users also don’t even have an idea of where to start.
So I will be guiding you on how you can actually be able to create a poll on Facebook, all you just have to do is to keep on reading and then all the information will be yours.
How To Create a Poll on Facebook
It is very simple and even free to create a Facebook poll and in this article, you will simply learn what Facebook poll is all about and also the steps you will also need to get started with the feature. The feature is even one right one to use when you want to increase engagement and also brand awareness, as well as to also learn about your audience and their preferences.
Creating a poll on Facebook is easy. All you have to do is to read the steps given in this article and you’ll be very much good to go.
With the Facebook poll feature, you can also ask a question and even give answers in a multiple-choice format, to choose from, for your audience.
A poll can only be created on Facebook by anyone who simply has a Facebook account. Polls also are a free feature that can be created on your timeline, story, or business page. This feature simply allows you to ask a question and also give answers in a multiple-choice format, to choose from, for your audience.
There are so many reasons you should even create a poll on Facebook, especially if you run a business on Facebook, manage a group, or even own a page. Some of the reasons are listed below.
- You can learn about your audience’s opinion
- Get quick results in real-time
- Amplify audience engagement
There are also different types of polls on Facebook and it is based on the one you’d like to create, this article will tutor you.
How To Create Facebook Poll
To create your poll, simply read and also follow the steps given below.
Facebook Group Poll
To create a Facebook group poll, just do the following steps given below.
- First login to your Facebook account with your email address and password.
- Then from your Feed, you should click Groups in the left menu and select your group. If you don’t see Groups, click See more.
- Then also click Write something and then click in the bottom right and select Poll.
- Now Enter a question and then fill out the options.
- Then Click Post.
Bear in mind that only group members and also admins can vote on polls.
Facebook Story Poll
Creating a Facebook story poll is very simple, see the steps you just need to take below.
- First, open your Facebook app on an iOS or Android device.
- Then sign in to your account if you are not signed in
- At the top of your Feed, tap Create Story (the + sign In).
- Now add your photo or video. You can also tap a story type at the top (example: Boomerang) or select a photo or video from your camera roll. Tap the camera icon to take a new photo or video.
- Tap the paper-like icon in the top right, then just tap POLL.
- Next, you should type your question, then tap Yes or No to customize the answers.
- When you are done, just tap Done in the top right.
Facebook Messenger Poll
For you to create a Facebook messenger poll, simply read and follow the steps below.
- On your Facebook, you should open a group chat or create a new one.
- And then tap on the + icon at the bottom of the messenger window next to the text box
- Now just Select the poll icon and type in your question
- Also, Add your options and tap “Create a poll”
Facebook Video Poll
Simply create your Facebook video poll to ask viewers a question with 2-6 answers for them to select. You must then, first of all, be the administrator of the Facebook Page you are posting from to create a video poll.
- First Go to Creator Studio and select a page from the page selector.
- Now you should Click Upload Video and select the video you want to upload.
- In the upload screen, just click Polls and click “Create Poll”.
- Now Enter your poll question and options.
- Also, Set the time your poll will start and end within your video and click to decide if viewers can see the results of your poll.
- Finally, you should click Save.
With the help of Facebook Poll, you can also truly know the mind of your Audience, simply follow the steps given above to get started.
CHECK THIS OUT: